Hello from Russia

What does it mean to do the most difficult thing emotionally?

8 posts in this topic

Context ^

Very beautiful concept. But how do you do it properly? I find when I try this principle too much I become more rigid and have a feeling as though I act from moralistic perspective. As though I HAVE to act like this.
And not even that, what is it really if not surpressing your emotions for some future gain? You have to let go of your desire to cum inside her and use a condom in that moment. But in the moment you really want to do it! You end up surpressing your desire.
And I found when you do it too often the neurosis starts to build up. Because you're not expressing yourself enough. You suppress your desires for the sake of doing "the right thing".
And it actually works, you usually gain huge benefit or avoiding trouble  doing that. But it's very taxing on your psyche and I really feel it . 
I get this "stage orange" overburn feeling when I do this too often.

Can someone advice on how to apply this technique properly without "burning out" emotionally from it? I am trying to become more relaxed\care-free in general, but this thing stands on my way as I also want to integrate good "orange" things in me to be able to generate more results in my life. I'm probably ignorant on some components on how emotions really work and not doing it 'correctly".  Please, share your experience how you apply this or similar "moralistic" techniques and balance it out with emotional "saneness"

Edited by Hello from Russia

Thats the thing you burn out you suffer you go threw the difficult hard stuff thats what you have to do if there is a way to go around it then everyone would be a master of themselves and master of their lifes

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Hello from Russia

It's very context dependent advice.

For instance, I just did a three day fast where I didn't eat or drink anything. That's a challenging thing to do because even though it's healthy, you basically go through food withdraws. So the emotionally difficult thing for me to do was just to stick to the fast. It took discipline.

But there's other times where you just want to free flow with what feels good in the moment.

The question I usually ask is "what is the action that is truly in alignment with what I want?".

In your example about cumming inside of a girl, that might feel really good in the moment. But I can promise you it's less fun when the pregnancy scare happens.

That's not in alignment with what I want. So I'm not going to do it.

You know what you want in life. You know what you would have to do in order to get it. The emotional difficult thing is to accept this as a truth. Scary stuff.

@Hello from Russia I use the degree to which my thoughts scream in neurotic desperation as an indicator of what is most emotionally difficult. Emotional resistance can also arise at a subconscious level which is hard to detect. For example, taking a cold shower is more emotionally difficult because of my body has the subconscious reaction of fleeing and my thoughts get a bit crazy when doing it. Exiting actualised.org straight after typing this message will be more emotionally difficult than staying on actualised.org because I'm procrastinating some homework. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

At the highest level it means to surrender yourself to God. This means you face your fears head on, with your heart wide open to embrace them. 

To dissolve “you” into the fabric of reality on the most gentle and loving way.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Hello from Russia  Hey!  My personal experience is that once you go through what is the emotionally difficult you get out of your comfort zone and YES, it allows you to move towards a better version of yourself. 

On 11/5/2018 at 0:56 PM, Hello from Russia said:

I am trying to become more relaxed\care-free in general, but this thing stands on my way as I also want to integrate good "orange" things in me to be able to generate more results in my life. I'm probably ignorant on some components on how emotions really work and not doing it 'correctly".  Please, share your experience how you apply this or similar "moralistic" techniques and balance it out with emotional "saneness"

Stop TRYING. Allow the emotions to fully go through you. It takes practice. Orange stage is all about suppressing our emotions, so it will be helpful to  simply experience what is emotionally difficult... keep going, you might go full circle and perhaps (maybe within a few years) get to a 'break point'. It is a process. I watched this video a while ago and started applying it in my life and it has put my mind - ideas - beliefs- comfort  upside down (so to speak) and its allowing me to keep growing in a personal and spiritual level =)  

''Firmness in Love"