Rilles

How Would An Enlightened Person React If He Was Forced To Fight Someone?

34 posts in this topic

@Rilles whatever the person chooses to do, they'll do it wholeheartedly and with presence of mind. They'll probably do the best that they can do, regardless of how good their best is. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

If there is choice in either direction then the chooser/ego/self has influenced action and therefore that action will be a movement of violence. Intelligent action will not choose. It just acts. 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Telepathy and energetic presence I presume.

Like in One Piece ???

The big guns when it comes to police or thugs. I have practice, several years, night shifts on the streets of barcelona, taxi-rickshaw. One can stop a fight with only the presence and harmony if knows how. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Like this:

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

LOL all these answers! Ive come to the conclusion that Enlightened Beings just incinerate any nuisance with a laserbeam emitted from their third eye.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I fight with people all the time.  Not physically.  But I fight with people all the time.  To be assertive you have to be willing to pick fights with people.  Conflict is good when it prevents future conflict and suffering.  And to be assertive you have to be willing to engage in that initial conflict.  My job as an Ego is to fight for my own systems and to make them sustainable.  If you're not fighting for your own systems and to make them sustainable, guess what you are?  You're part of everybody else's systems.  This is the ultimate way of whoring yourself out in life.  And this comes because you didn't stand up for your own life, you didn't stand up for your own vision for your life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

24 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

be assertive you have to be willing to pick fights with people.  Conflict is good when it prevents future conflict and suffering

Assertive seems to be a conditioned/reactionary response of thought seeking security first and foremost. This no matter how we rationalize it seems to be a movement of fear. Doesn’t this seem like a continuation of past approaches to resolve conflict? 

24 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And to be assertive you have to be willing to engage in that initial conflict.  My job as an Ego is to fight for my own systems and to make them sustainable.  If you're not fighting for your own systems and to make them sustainable, guess what you are?  You're part of everybody else's systems. 

Could we say that any action within the conditioned field of conflict only brings more conflict as a whole. As in in consciousness? 

Edited by Jack River