Rilles

How Would An Enlightened Person React If He Was Forced To Fight Someone?

34 posts in this topic

What is the mental high consciousness framework for dealing with that?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles I remember reading along these lines in a Eckhart Tolle book.

Basically, enlightened people are the most 'unpredictable' species. Even an enlightened fella him/herself doesn't have any preconceived notion about what he/she will or will not do in any situation. That's what makes enlightenment totally spontaneous and authentic. It never leaves any trace and excess junk of personhood, beliefs, guilt, shame, doership etc.

Like a perfect fuel, the action of the enlightened burns completely leaving nothing behind.

In the fight situation, the body might definitely protect itself. But there wouldn't be any reaction or resistance to whatever that might come up.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

download.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If their comes a situation in once life where one has to punch someone, wether the person is or is not enlightened, there will be a punch. It's as easy as that.

Also, Fighting is not always because of anger or anything like that. Maybe it was just better to lay the other person down in a specific situation at that moment.

Who is this "enlightenend person". I would imagine if someone is enlightened they still have their own character traits. So let's say if you attack Ekhart Tolle he might just run away and you if piss some enlightened kung fu master he will straight up fatality you.

Trying to fight around an enlightened person would be like trying to hold up a block of ice when the sun is right next to you

Fighting is such a low vibration it simply cannot be manifested around an enlightened being, especially not on the being itself, you become so highly conscious being around an enlightened being you cant do something so low

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Amazing answers everyone! Been pondering this for sometime!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You simply cannot attract that situation because of the vibratory frequency of your beingness. If you do then you are no longer enlightened/state.

B R E A T H E

An enlightened person wouldn't put themselves in any situation of that level of conflict. If it was forced upon them, they would just not engage and walk away. If they couldn't, I'm sure they still wouldn't engage. No self, no suffering. 

@Arkandeus Beware of zendevils :D

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

When being forced to conflict, I usually drop the enemy in fear using mentalism and energy sabotage, no need for physical interaction only in rare cases. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

28 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@Hellspeed Not sure if you're just joking... If not though, what do you mean by dropping the enemy in fear? I mean how do you do it? 

Telepathy and energetic presence I presume.

Like in One Piece ???

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Telepathy and energetic presence I presume.

Like in One Piece ???

As in projecting a thought into their mind, but since they are unaware such a thing can be done they think it's their own cowardice?

11 minutes ago, Elysian said:

As in projecting a thought into their mind, but since they are unaware such a thing can be done they think it's their own cowardice?

I don't know, I'm not on that level yet l?

I just guess such things actually exist ?

God is love

And God in them

Intelligence defends the organism/itself. Has nothing to with ego. In other words intelligent action is instant and total. It’s not action influenced by the false self. Action comes form a place of intelligence. Only self/thought invents images and defends them or pursues them, like being antagonistic or violent. 

Edited by Jack River

For everyone saying that enlightened person would not engage in such " low vibration activity ", how do you know ? I tought that enlightened ones live spontaniously and act as the situation presents itself.
So if you know what enlightened preson would do even before them you guys must be enlightened AF :D

Edited by wavydude