Moody

I Tried Ramaji's Transmission and it WORKS!

97 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

When you watch Leo's videos or any other spiritual teacher, these are kind of 1 sided conversations, and yet they can give you insights and awakenings in you that unlock in your conscious and subconscious mind.

This is what I was thinking.

It is sad to see the close-mindedness of people in this forum which theoretically, represents a high consciousness part of society. Why the hell would you dismiss a tool like that without even trying? If it doesn't not work, you lose some money and a couple of hours (I bet everyone here lost way more than this with way less significant stuff), but if it does work, it would be a HUGE help in our self development /consciousness work with lots of benefits in practical aspects of life. 

@Elysian A conversation, so far in person, looking to try skype too.  The feedback has been great. Only one person did ‘inner work’, prior to the convo. The majority are blue, and are not familiar with the stuff actualized folks are.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What kind of method is this?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Shroomdoctor I’ll send you a message. There’s no booking, cost, etc. I’m just getting started & appreciate being able to gain some experience online and see how it goes in comparison. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

It is sad to see the close-mindedness of people in this forum which theoretically, represents a high consciousness part of society. Why the hell would you dismiss a tool like that without even trying? If it doesn't not work, you lose some money and a couple of hours (I bet everyone here lost way more than this with way less significant stuff), but if it does work, it would be a HUGE help in our self development /consciousness work with lots of benefits in practical aspects of life. 

Exactly!

People are dismissing this because they do not have a direct experience of it. 

If people begin to trash talk about "enlightenment does not exist" How would you react? You would tell that they dont talk from a direct experience. And that it can not be arugued or debated.

what or who determinates what is crazy/insane or not?

The path to the gateless gate requries radical openmindeness.

If you went to your local psychiatrist and told them about enlightment and absolute infinity. They would laugh of you. Are you crazy? Or are they close-minded?

If you went to tibet and told the enlightned tibetans buddhist that you can have glimps of Emptiness by snorting 5-meo-dmt. They would laugh of you. Are you crazy or are they close-mindes?

If you told Leo the importance about chakras and energy 10 years ago. I am pretty sure he would laugh of you. Because he would have had any direct experience.

Bottomline is that do not be sure about dismissing things with out having a direct experience.

If Leo went out tomorrow and told these transmissions actually works? Would you then change your minds?

Take a leap of faith

27 minutes ago, Alex90 said:

Exactly!

People are dismissing this because they do not have a direct experience of it. 

If people begin to trash talk about "enlightenment does not exist" How would you react? You would tell that they dont talk from a direct experience. And that it can not be arugued or debated.

what or who determinates what is crazy/insane or not?

The path to the gateless gate requries radical openmindeness.

If you went to your local psychiatrist and told them about enlightment and absolute infinity. They would laugh of you. Are you crazy? Or are they close-minded?

If you went to tibet and told the enlightned tibetans buddhist that you can have glimps of Emptiness by snorting 5-meo-dmt. They would laugh of you. Are you crazy or are they close-mindes?

If you told Leo the importance about chakras and energy 10 years ago. I am pretty sure he would laugh of you. Because he would have had any direct experience.

Bottomline is that do not be sure about dismissing things with out having a direct experience.

If Leo went out tomorrow and told these transmissions actually works? Would you then change your minds?

Take a leap of faith

This is what I was already leaning towards, if I'm out $100 or whatever it is, that would be worth testing them out.

Not sure who said they were insanse.

And no need to strawman by comparing a double digit poster on a forum to Leo in terms of credibility.

And don't be so quick to dismiss a healthy level of skepticism.

Edited by Elysian
Add

A well recepted guy from actualized.org who recived rasa

IMG_0222.JPG

Sounds similar to energetic experiences I've had, but does he say anything about any aftereffects of the experience. He just mentions sensations.

I just want to point out to skeptics that these transmissions aren't anything new.  You can research "shaktipat" if you want.  There's a long-standing tradition of shaktipat masters giving transmissions to students.  It's part of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition.

So there is no spiritual law that you must go it completely alone.  

A master's grace isn't a new concept.

Honestly, if someone had the ability to enlighten you simply by directing energy in such a way, wouldn't they simply do the first one for free? 

They don't need to do the first one for free if they've established a sufficient reputation and track record of effectiveness.  They have enough people who are coming to them without having to do freebies to convince the skeptics.  They have enough word-of-mouth referrals.  It's like anything else.  Credibility is established through happy customers.  You don't need to prove you're for real to every single new potential customer.  It's all about results.  They've been doing it for years now.

Edited by Haumea2018

Well there you go folks, seems like money can buy everything including instant enligthenment, so it seems rich people are the privileged.

Another way to look at is that "shaktipat" is basically a guru's blessing, I read some anecdotal, some of the people who had a direct experience saying its a not magic pill, and one should not expect it as such.

Just keep in mind this attitude of "pay once you have nothing to lose" is not the case at all, a scammer is not banking on repeated sales or loyalty, they are only look for that one time scam. The guy's who try to sell you a laptop for $50 but swap it for bottles of water only want to do the business with you the one time.

Remember if you con every single person in the world by $1 you'd have over $7 billion dollars.

@Alex90 What's with the terrible and flawed analogies to make your arguements.

Firstly enlightenment is not really a thing, thats why every teachers struggles to explain it or put it into words so "the psychiatrist" wouldn't be completely wrong when they say "there is no such thing".

But more importantly the better analogy would be saying there is no enlightenment which is an inner state of being is like the psychiatrist saying "theres no such things as love" to you, or "there no such things as emotional feelings/energies". And so you would know from direct experience the psychiatrist is chatting BS.

Now if the psychiatrist said I can implant you a loving feeling, or instantly make you love everything by the mere touch of my finger, you'd call that BS too. If it works it's only because you decided to play along with the blessing.

rasa works on the premise that you have already been burning for enlightenment for some time and have given yourself permission to attain it. people who find success with rasa are typically the type who have already done a lot of work

i say get it and see what happens. it ain't that much money. worst case scenario is u just aren't ready to awaken so u don't

and like i said earlier, i disagree with ramaji and others who claim 1k is full enlightenment. myself i take this passage from the Dhammapada literally:

"He who knows his former births, who sees heaven and hell, who has reached the end of births and attained to the perfection of insight, the sage who has reached the summit of spiritual excellence — him do I call a holy man."

in other words, unless you're truly omniscient, u ain't a Buddha

Edited by Bobby

"Take a leap of faith" = "Pay hundreds of dollars"

I would gladly test the veracity of this spiritual teacher, but I am not paying money just to end up being scammed.

But in an out this all reeks of scam disguised as spiritual awakening 

@Moody Hey dude, why would you need validation from Leo? My sense is if you've reached said consciousness, you would disappear. 

Shakipat is a classic awakening method. But it's not gonna work on everyone and like all methods it has its pros and cons.

If you think you can shortcut the hard work of inner development, you'll probably be disappointed.

Don't forget that awakening ain't development, and development ain't awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, alankrillin said:

Sorry still finding it absolutely amusing and hilarious that source needs me to spend thousands of $$$ to enlightened it self.

Why do you have no problem with source needing you to spend thousands of $$$ to feed it self?

By your logic shouldn't God hand out free slices of pizza to homeless people? And while we're at it why not a free Rolls Royce too? After all, source wouldn't want people to have to get places using their legs. That might produce blisters. And everyone knows driving a Kia is just embarrassing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And while we're at it why not a free Rolls Royce too?

It kind of did to Osho, that guy had realy good deal with the source xD

The transmissions do not work for everyone unfortunately. I have had quite a number of transmissions in the past from a number of different people, some of whom were deeply enlightened (where they were actually physically touching my head). I might have experienced a small raising of consciousness during the process, (might have just been placebo) but nothing of substance. I'm not denying that it can't work though. I'm pretty certain it does. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski