Moody

I Tried Ramaji's Transmission and it WORKS!

97 posts in this topic

Source has done a good job holding my hand so far, I'll stick with the path I'm on instead of taking Ramaji's hand instead.

@luckieluuke  No criticism present in my post, just what I felt like writing. 

Do not see why this would not be possible. Whatever works for people is what works at the end of the day.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

1 hour ago, luckieluuke said:

@Strikr @Elysian @Flammable @Hellspeed @alankrillin

Have any of you actually tried it? Do you have experience the thing that you criticize? 
Sure, I agree the idea sounds crazy at first. But how do you know?

How many here have had this done and what is the result? lets get the facts straight.

I know it will not do anything. You don't need to scammed before you know its a scam, it's quite pathetic for a bridge seller to say "hey man you won't know its a scam until you actually buy the bridge from me first!"

You would never ever, ever pay someone money to turn you into a musician, artist, scientist, chef or any other profession by waving their hands and doing some "mystical" shit to you. You just know this as a common fact that's just not how this reality/dream works, you don't suddenly become an awakened to these abilities, insights and knowledge without your own journey.

And yet the desperate person for enlightenment would open up to the false hope of it, by sheer desperation, someone desperate might just pay someone to wave their hands and chant at them so they can suddenly become whatever their hearts desire.

There's so many flaws here, it's a miracle pill, quick solution, no work needed just lots of money $$$ (lol), why's he so hellbent on money he should be making the world enlightened for free.

You're still looking at other humans as having more higher powers than you, that they can someone enlighten you with their sheer source/force, lol.

But hey folks its your money, if you want to wipe your ass with paper money and flush it down the toilet that's your choice. Your not going to get awakened from this, you might become more delusional that you've awakened.

I'm quite suprised how many fake accounts there are on here that is affiliated with this scam. It's a shame the forum is being manipulated by scammers.

Edited by alankrillin

1 hour ago, luckieluuke said:

@Strikr @Elysian @Flammable @Hellspeed @alankrillin

Have any of you actually tried it? Do you have experience the thing that you criticize? 
Sure, I agree the idea sounds crazy at first. But how do you know?

How many here have had this done and what is the result? lets get the facts straight.

I don't have the need to try it, I usually give it to my initiates. I criticize because I know exactly how it works. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

15 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

You just know this as a common fact that's just not how this reality/dream works, you don't suddenly become an awakened to these abilities, insights and knowledge without your own journey.

In my experience, if Source wants to pass you insights or mystical experiences/beingness, it simply does, directly. Sure people can point you towards the action you need to take to show Source you're serious and sincere, but that's not the same thing as a person passing those experiences to you. Source doesn't need a middleman like that. If you're ready for Truth, I find it simply comes.

I have been doing this for months, and years ago i never would have said this, but it totally works. Remember, all there is, is you. It doesn’t matter if you still see “others” or not, what’s true, is true. 

11 minutes ago, Elysian said:

In my experience, if Source wants to pass you insights or mystical experiences/beingness, it simply does, directly. Sure people can point you towards the action you need to take to show Source you're serious and sincere, but that's not the same thing as a person passing those experiences to you. Source doesn't need a middleman like that. If you're ready for Truth, I find it simply comes.

Try not to strangle how it comes, and you open the mind to the realization you are source. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Try not to strangle how it comes, and you open the mind to the realization you are source. 

I'm not, just saying what my experience has been.

I do find it more credible coming from you instead of what could simply be false accounts.

What has your experience been with It? Where did you start on their scale? Where are you now? What did you feel in the moment?

I feel subtle energy flowing at all times of the day, especially when meditating and Kundalini energy. Would I definitely feel this?

Edited by Elysian
Add

@alankrillin Well yes, on the surface it does look like a scam. But when you hear honest people on this forum saying otherwise you might do wisely to loosen your judgement.

@Nahm I´d also be very interested to hear you describe your experience with this in more detail :)

@Nahm I didn't know you were doing these transmissions, that's awesome. 

I don't give a shit what other minds have to say, this works. Just approach it without expectations and let the energy work on you. That "I" will be eliminated and you will be rooted directly back into source. 

51 minutes ago, Elysian said:

That's all an inner journey.

Don't let the idea of Phil, the green moderator convince otherwise, whenever it comes to $$$ in exchange for enlightenement its an outright scam, the only enligthenment is in the form of delusion.

@Leo Gura Are you affiliated with this sort of scam Leo? I see in your book reviews you're quite dismissive abou Ramaji's book, although you like the information on it, and your videos are completely the opposite of quick fixes made by others.

Would be interested to know your opinions on it, you did once talk about it I think called "shantypot" or something. I for one will definately stop following the work of actualized.org if goes down this path of pay thousands of $$$ to raise your consciousness levels.

Edited by alankrillin

@Nahm

17 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

@Nahm I´d also be very interested to hear you describe your experience with this in more detail :)

Yeah, please share something more? Were you doing also from Ramaji?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

6 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

That's all an inner journey.

Don't let the idea of Phil, the green moderator convince otherwise, whenever it comes to $$$ in exchange for enlightenement its an outright scam, the only enligthenment is in the form of delusion

I was agreeing with you

2 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I was agreeing with you

I know, you were describing the same inner journey, I'm just clarifying it more.

4 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

I know, you were describing the same inner journey, I'm just clarifying it more.

When you think someone else has it confused but it's the other way around. Story of life xD

Sorry still finding it absolutely amusing and hilarious that source needs me to spend thousands of $$$ to enlightened it self.

I'm gobsmacked.

Reminds me of this: God is all powerful, all knowing, but he needs MONEY!

7 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

Reminds me of this: God is all powerful, all knowing, but he needs MONEY!

This is golden :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Elysian @luckieluuke @nightrider1435 Sorry, I should have been more clear - I have been having awakening conversations one on one with people, and it is ‘working’. I haven’t tried this as a recipient, or with / from Ramaji. Sorry again if I was misleading, I was referring to the topic by and large. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Elysian @luckieluuke @nightrider1435 Sorry, I should have been more clear - I have been having awakening conversations one on one with people, and it is ‘working’. I haven’t tried this as a recipient, or with / from Ramaji. SOrry again if I was misleading, I was referring to the topic by and large. 

So you are doing what exactly? And in person or over call?

How do you know that your 'conversations' has an effect and it's not just inner work they've been doing?

2 minutes ago, Elysian said:

So you are doing what exactly? And in person or over call?

How do you know that your 'conversations' has an effect and it's not just inner work they've been doing?

I can't speak for him but i can give a different perspective.

When you watch Leo's videos or any other spiritual teacher, these are kind of 1 sided conversations, and yet they can give you insights and awakenings in you that unlock in your conscious and subconscious mind.

Rupert Spira said he had an awakening experience in a consciousness conversation, sometimes things can click and fall into place.

And seeing as everything is one you're only gaining insights from yourself (technically speaking) but there is seperation between bodies (illusory mind created).

When you you co-operate with reality, understand how things work great things will happen.

When you deny reality and you do whatever you think bad things will happen, you can't start a camp fire using water no matter what idiotic belief systems you play. Expecting to gain enlightenement through skype "channeling" is like trying to squeeze water from a stone.

Now if you were paying for a conversation with him, then i'd say that has more value, you can totally have a spiritual coach if you want, as long as he's leading you down the right path. Gimme lotsa money and I'll dance and hum for you and you'll get what you want is just a bad spiritual coach lol.