Good-boy

Enlightened people termed mentally ill by society

28 posts in this topic

Intelligent action opposes the pre-fixed mold that society depends on to maintain the continuity of its agenda. This agenda is thought going beyond its limit continually to bring about “individual” contentment/fulfillment.  

Edited by Jack River

16 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

I am diagnosed schizophrenic. I am slowly coming off my medication. No one really understands how I came to be the way I am, but I understand internally. Like, my inner and outer world often merge and I can't tell the difference between the real world and my dreams. I have no set personality, it chops and changes through time. The mental health professionals seem to think there's a chemical imbalance, but if they knew the work I've done on myself they would think differently. It's a very outdated way of looking at things to diagnose and medicate enlightened people, I completely agree. 

How do you deal with the society and everyday life?

Enlightened beings will appear as strange to unenlightened beings. 

The strange could be experienced as fear or adoration. 

My awakening process has included direct experience with insanity and dementophobia. 

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

How do you deal with the society and everyday life?

I've learned how to act 'normally' although I can't help but express my 'unusual' ideas sometimes. 

Unlike most , I went into my madness fully conscious of the fact that I was doing it. It was a challenge for me to see if I could come out stronger on the other side. I'm still getting there. 

Edited by EvilAngel

35 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Enlightened beings will appear as strange to unenlightened beings. 

The strange could be experienced as fear or adoration. 

My awakening process has included direct experience with insanity and dementophobia. 

Cool song. Song seemed to come from a place of alienation/isolation. 

This dementophobia seems to be an example of self/thoughts tendency to associate its own ending, as in no longer clinging to the known, as going insane. 

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.