Solace

A life changing Video and Perspective

14 posts in this topic

You don’t need to do anything external (I.e. any rite, ritual, or practice) to spiritually awaken. Spiritual awakening is not dependent upon the clothes you wear, your kriya yoga practice, psychedelics, mantras, affirmations, changing how you behave in any way shape or form, upon doing any “spiritual practice” or upon anything external. 

To open yourself to Unconditonal Love means you don’t need to change your life in any way! You are already perfect, whole and complete right here and right now. Our minds trick us into thinking happiness is outside of us; in a spiritual practice or a relationship. Happiness comes from within. This means you are free to do anything you want externally, you don’t need to use your minds anymore to tell yourself what to do or how to behave. For the purpose of spirituality is to transcend the mind entirely, not to use the mind to motivate us to do certain things that we think could bring us happiness. 

All that is required, all that was ever required is to focus within, upon your heart, or upon the breathing chest. Watch unlimited happiness grow, as it does for me more everyday.

Let your heart guide your external life. Let it show you the way in every second, because your heart is your true self, the infinite consciousness that always experiences a state of pure bliss.

Let this video further take this all important point home.

Learn to stop being a slave to your mind by coming into your hearts, by valuing Unconditonal Love more than anything else, more than any thought no matter how important it may seem.

https://channelhigherself.com/videos/satsang-with-the-self/how-to-stay-motivated-to-do-spiritual-practices-meditation-yoga-etc/

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Blessings of love. I hope you all can experience peace, and happiness in every moment. And live your dreams.

I want God more than anything in this world :) And I respect each and everyone of you unconditionally. I am “different” in that way.

You all are the pure light of God at the center of who you are. You are love, and happiness. And I want you to experience that now and forever.

Whatever we do externally it can’t take away this fact. That we are the energy of Unconditonal Love, that we are far greater and glorious than anyone could ever conceive of. 

I wish you this. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

9 hours ago, Solace said:

Woah

Had an insight as I read this

What if my life was exactly the same as it is, but without the voice in my head / thoughts

All that my life would have consisted of would be: Seeing, hearing, sensing, tasting, smelling (note, talking and actions would happen of my body but no thoughts/voice in the head) 

Then I would just be simply observing!

I understand how or what it means that there is no "I" there

When the mind / thoughts die, what remains is the SELF . Wow.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Solace Maybe this deserves it's own thread but what you think about Teal Swan's perspective then? She says that the belief that all that one needs is within is total bullshit and that staying connected to others - aka not being alone - is the number one desire of a human being. To her, this belief is the ego's attempt to stay empowered and independent while denying its own ability to provide everything for itself. 

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

13 hours ago, Outer said:

Nope.

What then? 

Who is saying 'nope'? :P

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

@Torkys The Mind wants an experience of Love. It moves with thoughts to find this Love in the external world based upon the belief that I am alone in the universe. 

The Heart is beyond the dimension of the mind entirely. In there the mind finds what it’s always been looking for, and then it stops moving, becoming still; allowing our true essence as unique expressions of God to flow through. 

So saying that everything we desire is within ourselves is pointing to an experience. You can’t put words to it, or a belief. All beliefs create disturbances in the mind. We have the creative power to transcend every single belief by removing the core belief from which all beliefs are formed: I am seperate from life. Since Love is the first form in manifestation, this means that everything is made of Love, and is an expression of Love. And so the love in our hearts is the same love all “around” us. This most effectively purifies the ego, because the belief that holds the entire ego together is proven to be false; because we start to feel at one with the universe. And we don’t need no ego to experience this, we can instead bypass the ego entirely and surrender to our hearts. 

It all leads back to this sentence of surrendering.

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

Students thinking they're sages by moving the goalposts isn't helping anyone.

This wasn't my true attempt to do so. 

What makes you qualified to ask this question over and over again though? Not hatin', just looking for an answer. 

@Solace What I was lacking is to connect non-duality with the concept of connection. Thank you so much, you described my experience with Love really well ♥

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

I'm not talking about you, I was talking about Solace.

Why did you quote me then and what is your critique of this post? 

@Outer  

15 hours ago, Solace said:

Let your heart guide your external life. Let it show you the way in every second, because your heart is your true self, the infinite consciousness that always experiences a state of pure bliss.

Instead of using the thinking mind to make choices, let the infinite universal mind in your heart to show you the way. Being yourself as the pure white light of God, leads to effortless change in the external.

It all about seeing that our intention for performing an action, the place we live and breathe from; is far more important than the actions we actually take. The goal is to move our awareness back into our hearts to experience Unconditonal Love, and that is an inner process. No change on the outside is needed, yet change will happen, but not from your thoughts like it has been for so long :) 

Thats the clearest answer I have. Blessings for your journey ahead.

Why don't they stick your post to top as rules before posting about enlightenment. This is all there is. 

That channel is also underrated as fuck.