Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slippers

[book] The Power Of The Subconscious Mind. Joseph Murphy.

4 posts in this topic

I have read this book several times in my life and each time I find a new perspective within it. In short, I have grown into it!

Perhaps not the usual book on a self help reading list but a good read nonetheless.

I've listened to the audio book and if the content is the truth it's absolutly huge. I think affirmations and visualizations try to use the subconsious mind and somehow this shows evidence the subconcious mind might be helpful to use.
I'm really interested if someone knows some studys about this, since i'm a quite scientific thinker. 
But even if this book might be coated (hopefully this adjectiv fits) it suggests that we are capable of more than we think.

On 10/4/2016 at 9:08 PM, Eike said:

the subconcious mind might be helpful to use.

lol?

100% of personal development is about working with the subconcious mind

While I was reading this book i noted that he used to pray for another person so she would be healed, what do you think about it, that sounds not common. what I understood from his message was explaining the LAW OF ATTRACTION but in some another way since this book was relieved before 'The Secret' thus when he talks about the power of subconscious mind he is referring to the LOA.