Hellspeed

Fully Aware TRANCE-Meditation At Will

12 posts in this topic

Just started my session on this and took a photo of I. 

Andrei Cristian.jpg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@PsiloPutty Actually I'm deep down on earth at the same time. ;)

No idea.@PsiloPutty

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Hellspeed This is a selfie?

Yes.

So, are you meditating now? What can you tell us about ....this experience?

1 hour ago, PsiloPutty said:

So, are you meditating now? What can you tell us about ....this experience?

Is like DMT with a twist :) 

Are you still at it? Have you slept any? Can you eat meals like that? Just kidding about the last one.   xD

What I'm doing is very dynamic, after 2-4 days I'll start hardcore and periods of alone times in nature maybe. 

Yes, I use food, but very light once I'm flowing with the moment.