kieranperez

What has Leo helped you with the most?

13 posts in this topic

For me it was almost like I was given some sort of approval or sense of confirmation that my deep fascination, curiosity, and inspiration for the deepest and wisest truths and parts of being alive actually are worth pursuing and are important. That these questions can be answered and that feeling when I'm by myself alone in solitude in the woods, on a trail running, slowly and deeply savoring this reality like a fine meal mindfully eaten actually is something I can live my life every day as. 

Not even the enlightenment stuff because there are a lot of people who pursue enlightenment half-heartedly and still don't get to the core of aligning their life very simply yet very deeply. 

Bꜵld disobedience :ph34r:

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Helped me see past the labels of good and evil. As well as solve my internal dilemma with moral relativism in the process.

Its helped me connect with my root desires where my sense of morality derived from and surrender reality.

The amount of happiness I feel because of that I used to only feel on some kind of drug.

Leo has helped me see the Hitler and mussolini and saddam, the mary wolston craft and other feminists,  victim of the holocaust burned in the gas chamber, the liar, the manipulator, The Rumi, the gangster, the Da vinci, Einstein, michaelangelo the mass murderer, abusive parent as well as the loving parent, the tyrant, the controller, the psychologist, the misogynistic, the misandrist, the unforgiving, the forgiving, the rebel, the submissive, the female, male, the prophet, jesus, god, buddha within me. I realized that I am them and they are me, If I could train myself with meditation and patience and observance and persistance I could be like them.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Inspired me to get a solid meditation practice going. That changed the course of my life in many ways. And later, the Strong Determination video. These cracked the door open for me. No matter how far I get with this path, I won't forget taking the first steps.

9 hours ago, Arman said:

the fingering thing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I've learned the most by just watching him and his own growth not so much what he says but how he acts and how that's changed over time.

16 hours ago, Widdle Puppy said:

To understand my emotions better :)

Any specific videos, where you learned more about your emotions?

@kieranperez nice! Leo is a passionate guy, that’s something nobody can deny.

In my case, I’d say the same as you, and also how to understand the people-pleasing mentality I have had since my adolescense. And how to be released from its grips.