Preetom

1000+ Spiritual Questions Answered in Less than 5 Minutes

49 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't think I can answer the first question though.

That means somewhere in your imagination, there is still something that you are expecting your search to yield.

Can you locate that? 

Are you really doing an honest inquiry or are you just looking for a verification of something you've already made up beforehand but can't seem to land on it properly somehow..

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

That means somewhere in your imagination, there is still something that you are expecting your search to yield.

Can you locate that? 

Are you really doing an honest inquiry or are you just looking for a verification of something you've already made up beforehand but can't seem to land on it properly somehow..

I changed the previous post, but If I'm honest there is still a part of me that wants it to be a specific way.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I changed the previous post, but If I'm honest there is still a part of me that wants it to be a specific way.

Fair enough.

Would you cease to exist if that 'specific way' ceases to exist?

How old is that 'specific way'? Was it there in your vision 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Fair enough.

Would you cease to exist if that 'specific way' ceases to exist?

How old is that 'specific way'? Was it there in your vision 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago?

No, just as when I don't think about it I'm still here ?

2 years ago.

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

No, just as when I don't think about it I'm still here ?

So what does that 'specific way' have to do with you?

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

2 years ago.

Would you deeply consider a random dream you saw 2 years ago as an inseparable part of your search for the Truth?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

5 minutes ago, Preetom said:

So what does that 'specific way' have to do with you?

Would you deeply consider a random dream you saw 2 years ago as an inseparable part of your search for the Truth?

Nothing.

No.

??

Thank you ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Thank you ?

You're welcome :) 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Still need to know ?

2072534_1.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Still need to know ?

Good! The inquiry must go on until complete satisfaction is reached

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Rupert Spira is mistaken. He doesn't understand that everything can be figured out. Once he gets this, he will see that we can ask however many "why questions" we want and we shouldn't disregard any of them.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@Robert

The point is not to disregard them but to actually see their limitations. 

Any position taken without honest inquiry would be another stupid belief

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Robert

The point is not to disregard them but to actually see their limitations. 

Any position taken without honest inquiry would be another stupid belief

"1000+ Spiritual Questions Answered in Less than 5 Minutes"

That's disregarding them. The limitations are obvious.

10 minutes ago, Robert said:

"1000+ Spiritual Questions Answered in Less than 5 Minutes"

That's disregarding them. The limitations are obvious.

Reminds me of the saying that it's not what you don't know that gives you trouble but the things you are so sure of and take as obvious that come back to bite your ass :P 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

22 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Reminds me of the saying that it's not what you don't know that gives you trouble but the things you are so sure of and take as obvious that come back to bite your ass :P 

Again: "1000+ Spiritual Questions Answered in Less than 5 Minutes."

That's the type of "obvious" that will come back to bite you in the ass.

Don't be so negligent in your life. Instead, be intelligent. Consider all possibilities and don't leave anything out of the equation.

@Robert

The shared content was the video, not the title.

The topic was about seeing the mechanism of why questions, not running after 1000 whys 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Dude, the implications that were made with this thread aren't true. You can't say that this one video answers 1000+ spiritual questions. It may give some sort of explanation for the questions, but it does not properly answer them.

@Preetom If you did have a 'glimpse' in the past and now your current intentions gravitate towards that 'glimpse' again, can this also be a trap?

3 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Preetom If you did have a 'glimpse' in the past and now your current intentions gravitate towards that 'glimpse' again, can this also be a trap?

Ofcourse. How can it not be? Who is searching for that glimpse? What you are never searches for anything, the searching happens exactly in it.

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

I've simplified the whole process to it's bare minimum. Think about this.

You only have 3 elements in the entirety of your experience. This is all you see in your 'universe'.

1) Color (all visions) 2) Sound (all sounds) 3) Sensations/feelings (however gross or subtle)

Have you ever come across any experience that is made out of a 4th element? Could you ever have an experience which has a 4th element?

Now ask yourself and really find out, what that 'glimpse' was made of? was it a color? a sound? a subtle sense? a specific combination of these things?

What you are in search of, is none of these 3 things but the 'knower' of them. No particular color, sound or sensation can exclusively possess your eternal 'Self'. Usually this is what happens. When we have a real 'spiritual glimpse', it is actually a resting in infinite Awareness as we truly are. In that non-objective 'experience', the mind and all it's interpretations are absent. But then, once again the mind does come up. The mind can't make sense of what happened so it relates that 'glimpse' with an objective and exotic 'experience' and thus the same conditioned movement to search and regain happiness by recreating that exotic experience begins all over again.

Same thing happens in deep sleep. In deep sleep, the mind is absent. But in the morning we ask the mind about it. How can mind explain if it wasn't present in the first place? It usually just labels the experience of deep sleep as insignificant and not worth looking into in order to move on with it's conditioned activities.

Ask yourself, by trying to regain that 'glimpse', what are you searching really? Are you searching for a color, a sound, a sensation? Aren't you just as much present right now as when the glimpse happened? Aren't you just as much aware right now as when the glimpse happened? Aren't you the same you all throughout this time? What is this continuous element? If it isn't a color, sound, sensation, then what is it?

My point is, don't suppress this tendency to regain a 'glimpse' by brute force or rationalizations or just because some guru forbade it. Look into it. Inquire into the truth of the matter.

All the best :) 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''