doucey24

Question about mastery & the expansion patterns of consciousness

2 posts in this topic

I have a question about the mastery process - the answer I am seeking is to help with my metaphysical and practical understanding of reality.

So mastery, in the context of the ego = patience + consistent, repeated, actions (often little, mundane, and/or emotionally difficult in nature) + significant time (usually years) = compounding effect + massive results.

As I acquire more life experience, it seems to me that there is no rushing, side-stepping, coaxing, faking or fooling this process into yielding quicker, easier results. At least not results of the same calibre this process brings - those sustainable, meticulous, pure, clean, complete results.

From the deeper, non-dual perspective, the 'mastery' rhythm at which a tree grows or a human ego masters a craft, is really describing the way in which consciousness itself unfolds, expands, grows, and propagates itself towards some end or result.

This seems to be a 'natural' rhythm in of all growth, in nature, in humans, in the unfolding of life at large, but my question is why is this so?

Although I have psychedelic and meditation experience and non-dual mystical experiences under my belt, I have not experienced any genuine insight as to why consciousness, generally speaking, expands itself at this uncanny, stable rhythm - the 'mastery' rhythm.

My mere theory is that it is simply the way things are in our particular splice of Absolute Infinite.

Those who have experienced more radical levels of consciousness, have you come across any other explanation for why these mastery principles seem to capture a deeper truth about the unfolding of consciousness in our reality?

@Leo Gura @Joseph Maynor @Serotoninluv

Edited by doucey24

19 hours ago, doucey24 said:

I have a question about the mastery process - the answer I am seeking is to help with my metaphysical and practical understanding of reality.

So mastery, in the context of the ego = patience + consistent, repeated, actions (often little, mundane, and/or emotionally difficult in nature) + significant time (usually years) = compounding effect + massive results.

As I acquire more life experience, it seems to me that there is no rushing, side-stepping, coaxing, faking or fooling this process into yielding quicker, easier results. At least not results of the same calibre this process brings - those sustainable, meticulous, pure, clean, complete results.

From the deeper, non-dual perspective, the 'mastery' rhythm at which a tree grows or a human ego masters a craft, is really describing the way in which consciousness itself unfolds, expands, grows, and propagates itself towards some end or result.

This seems to be a 'natural' rhythm in of all growth, in nature, in humans, in the unfolding of life at large, but my question is why is this so?

Although I have psychedelic and meditation experience and non-dual mystical experiences under my belt, I have not experienced any genuine insight as to why consciousness, generally speaking, expands itself at this uncanny, stable rhythm - the 'mastery' rhythm.

My mere theory is that it is simply the way things are in our particular splice of Absolute Infinite.

Those who have experienced more radical levels of consciousness, have you come across any other explanation for why these mastery principles seem to capture a deeper truth about the unfolding of consciousness in our reality?

@Leo Gura @Joseph Maynor @Serotoninluv

Are you sure all of reality/infinity follows this principle of "expands itself at this uncanny, stable rhythm - the 'mastery' rhythm."  Just out of curiosity what same/similar rhythm does a tree growing and human ego mastering have?  Really would be fascinated if you pointed this out.