Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

The Turquoise Interview That Went Viral

11 posts in this topic

It’s so funny looking back on this even though it wasn’t even 2 years ago even. 

This is a PERFECT example given people’s reaction to Jim Carrey of how far we are from a Turquoise world. Here you have a world famous celebrity in Jim Carrey who was off the map for a bit before this interview being interviewed and exemplifying such incredible authenticity and of course, no one gets it and they demonize, laugh, and ridicule in their own drooling, sheepish, zombie like way. 

Moderb pop culture will not understand or feel comfortable with real authenticity. Their career is revolves around posturing, putting on masks, roles, and spewing bullshit. 

I just find it to be such a good example given that Jim Carrey is such a famous celebrity and being interviewed by an organization that represents the level of consciousness and development of most people... at least in western culture.

To a rationalist, trans-rational behavior will appear as irrational.

12 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

Is he actually turquoise or just kidding lol?

He's actually been in several different talks with people like Tolle and such talking Kundalini, nonduality, no self, etc. 

Seems legit... which is crazy to me because it's fucking Jim Carrey lol

41 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

To a rationalist, trans-rational behavior will appear as irrational.

More like appearing psychotic 

Well Carrey is a bit of a dick here imo

I mean I would much rather have a conversation with him and I resonate more with what he says than the superficial popculture she represents. But basically what he's doing here is just showing off what new thing he learned about the world that others don't know of. Seriously, he should be aware in what kind of difficult situation this puts the interviewer and that average people don't even understand what he means. 

No idea if he's turquoise, just because someone uses nondual rhetoric or had a nondual experience doens't mean this person is turquoise. I just think that there is no need to embarrass the interviewer just to express an opinion that flies above the heads of anyone who sees the interview.

2 hours ago, Zizzero said:

Well Carrey is a bit of a dick here imo

I mean I would much rather have a conversation with him and I resonate more with what he says than the superficial popculture she represents. But basically what he's doing here is just showing off what new thing he learned about the world that others don't know of. Seriously, he should be aware in what kind of difficult situation this puts the interviewer and that average people don't even understand what he means. 

No idea if he's turquoise, just because someone uses nondual rhetoric or had a nondual experience doens't mean this person is turquoise. I just think that there is no need to embarrass the interviewer just to express an opinion that flies above the heads of anyone who sees the interview.

This.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

He didn't show the compassion of Green here or Yellow's ability to see validity in lower level's activities and values; so I don't think his a Turquoise. I see a really disillusioned Orange.

Perhaps he is having trouble getting into Green because no one is being authenticity with him due to the environment he is in aka Hollywood, and his fame. (Experiencing and giving authenticity is really important in Green)

In the Real World, if someone spoke to another person like he does to this interviewer; she would have told him off straight away or told him to F*** off.

He's just having fun. I don't know where he stands on spiral though. I'd say at yellow. Definitely not orange... He did go through an activism phase, but I am not sure he's doing that anymore. 

@SgtPepper I'm not sure if his having "fun" or just having a go at her.

He doesn't show any compassion or respect to the interviewer; which are fundamental Green lessons; thats the empathy.

Usually when a Yellow behaves the way he does, its because the person who is responding to him is giving off similar vibes or acknowledgement or something which indicate it is ok to behave this way. She did not give him any of those clues.

57 minutes ago, Wyze said:

@SgtPepper I'm not sure if his having "fun" or just having a go at her.

He doesn't show any compassion or respect to the interviewer; which are fundamental Green lessons; thats the empathy.

Usually when a Yellow behaves the way he does, its because the person who is responding to him is giving off similar vibes or acknowledgement or something which indicate it is ok to behave this way. She did not give him any of those clues.

What did he even really even do besides express himself? He's just calling it like it is for him and they're the ones who put the camera and microphone at him, so he said his piece. 

Plus do we know what led Jim to act like that? maybe there is some backstory that explains his attitude.

Edited by SgtPepper