Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Your place at Heart

Human Bullshit Thread - Post Your Bullshits Here To Raise Awareness

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I decided to do a bullshit thread to accompany leo's self-deception videos. Here we post the bullshits we personally do to sharpen each other's self-inquiry and be aware of our bullshits that cripple us from achieving our dream careers or dreamed desires , or fulfilled dreams. 

Lets post our bullshits here:

I noticed that I bullshit myself when:

I say in future everything will be great rather than NOW and miss every single moments to daydreaming

I say I am going to be better person yet I am the most horrible person

I say to myself that I am good and kind and altruistic when in Reality I am very evil 

I say I don't care about money, but unconsciously I care so much about it

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Reading and listening to Vernon Howard(recommended by Leo), i am having a grasp of how much we all bullshit ourselves. Everyone is lost and desperate pretending to know what he/she is doing and putting a mask of confidence and goodness.

I say that i don't care about materialism but i am scared shitless to fail in life (career, financially etc).

I use a mask of spiritual and calm person but it's only when everything is fine, when shit hits the fan, i might freak out.

I used to think i was a good person but now i know how selfish and ruthless i can be.

I say that spirituality is my priority but i don't take nearly enough action, mostly i collect knowledge(mental masturbation), don't practice enough nor contemplate to generate real insights.

I am afraid of going too deep with spirituality and psychedelics.

I don't give a shit about anyone who can't provide something for me, even if it is a confirmation that i am a good person like giving a homeless some change (hello self-image). 

Edited by Recursoinominado

This is a great exercise!

I have layers of bullshit on top of bullshit. For example I pretend to be interested in talking to someone even when I'm not, in order to not be rude or hurt someones feelings by brushing them off. Yet underneath that is an actual desire to connect with the person, which I've bullshitted myself out of by being impatient and thinking I dont want to talk to this guy. So I end up having doubullshit conversation when I could have had a more authentic and intimate interaction.

It's one of my goals to live a more authentic and intimate life.

There's a danger here in swinging to the other bullshit extreme that you see in hippie personalities where interaction can become a forced kind of intimacy that is equally bullshit. So it comes down to authenticity. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Youre a humanbeing with flaws

????????????

Dont look at me! Look inside!