Shaun

Oneness. Is it just limited to Earth?

15 posts in this topic

When Leo said in his most recent video that I will experience everything, is this just limited to Earth and all that happens there? He gave many examples of how I will be Hitler, how I will be the Jew being gassed or how I will experience the most amazingly perfect life possible. He never mentioned anything outwith a life on earth, for example,  being a lifeform in another galaxy.

Also, when this body dies, how is it determined what the next life will be? Is it totally random?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

When Leo said in his most recent video that I will experience everything, is this just limited to Earth and all that happens there?

Everything has no limits. Everything is everything.

Imagine there are more universes than grains of sand on all of Earth.

You will experience all of them, but even so, that will not even be 0.0000000000000000000001% of EVERYTHING.

Reality goes on FOREVER without an upper or lower bound.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura how come you didn't become mad after experiencing this ? And how do you come back to Leo after such a trip, did you never face a difficulty to come back ?

I kind of thought that and thanks for clarifying. I will be getting my hands on some magic mushrooms hopefully so I can delve deeper into this. Sadly it's the only psychedelic I can get and it's probably not the ideal one to use but better than nothing. 5 MEO would be ideal.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

25 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Also, when this body dies, how is it determined what the next life will be? Is it totally random?

I have the same question, does it matter how conscious, loving and actualized we become as this perspective. Heard Leo say it doesn't matter.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

21 hours ago, Tetcher said:

@Leo Gura how come you didn't become mad after experiencing this ? And how do you come back to Leo after such a trip, did you never face a difficulty to come back ?

I have dived into maddness. It is freaky. There have been moments where I thought I was losing my mind.

But you get over it.

21 hours ago, Shaun said:

I kind of thought that and thanks for clarifying. I will be getting my hands on some magic mushrooms hopefully so I can delve deeper into this. Sadly it's the only psychedelic I can get and it's probably not the ideal one to use but better than nothing. 5 MEO would be ideal.

dude, mushrooms are pretty ideal lol. They blow my mind, I get non-dual experiences every time.

Edited by SgtPepper

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have dived into maddness. It is freaky. There have been moments where I thought I was losing my mind.

But you get over it.

To connect this to your video on Love: I've found that my experiences with psychedelic-induced madness and losing my mind have opened connections and empathy with people that have "mental illnesses".

@Shaun  Ohhhh, don't underestimate mushrooms in this work. Don't eat 5 or 6 grams and think you aren't going to blast off to eternity. They will show you stuff.  :)

18 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

To connect this to your video on Love: I've found that my experiences with psychedelic-induced madness and losing my mind have opened connections and empathy with people that have "mental illnesses".

Agreed! 100%

Edited by SgtPepper

I have another question. Leo said that I will be Hitler, etc but Hitler has been and gone.

7 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I've found that my experiences with psychedelic-induced madness and losing my mind have opened connections and empathy with people that have "mental illnesses".

Definitely! I now have an idea of what people in insane asylums go through.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

I have another question. Leo said that I will be Hitler, etc but Hitler has been and gone.

You already were Hitler. And now here you are again.

You are like a hydra with 7 billion heads. For every one that's cut off two more grow.