metwinn

Where am I, help

13 posts in this topic

I keep experiencing these great waves of terror caused by the realisation that I really don’t know what’s going on, I’ve started having a real palpable sense that I do not know at all who are I am, and more importantly where the fuck I am. I have been open to this possibility intellectually for quite some time now, but as of now this possibility seems very real to me. Looking for some advice at this time, because I’ve never been so lost, and quite frankly I’m rather terrified. Thank you.

@metwinn This is a transitional phase between self and no-self. Let go of the "I am" along with it's fear and dwell in the ever present "I" that has no location.

f462c510377a7783017260426661b60a.jpg

2 minutes ago, metwinn said:

@cetus56 how am I to let go of this fear?

Like you let go of any other emotions or compulsive thoughts.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 hours ago, metwinn said:

@metwinn You said you felt you had no location and that was causing a fear. Instead of fearing it why not welcome it and explore it more deeply. Maybe it's time to move beyond intellectual knowlage.

If you find out

Please tell me 

:/

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:37 AM, metwinn said:

I have been open to this possibility intellectually for quite some time now

I just PM'd someone and we touched on this subject. I'd love to think (and I currently do) that I'd embrace ANYthing out of the ordinary, as far as losing my identity, because it can be a sign of moving toward awakening, but who knows I may be doing a freakout like you when I get there. So, while my fingers are on the keyboard, ready to type out an encouraging note to you, I know that it wouldn't come from a place of true understanding, so I'll skip it and just say that I hope you start feeling more together soon. (But I really do hope your ego gets its ass kicked!  :D)

6 hours ago, metwinn said:

You need to understand why the fear is there, it wants to get a message across to you. Once you have that insight then it will be gone out of your experience, forever. However then another one will come along, and then another, and another, it all wants your attention.

@metwinn If this was a video game though, you’d have played it.        If you’re worried about who and or where you are, then you are worrying yourself with over thinking. The actuality is blissful, not terrifying. Over thinking is draining, unjustifiable, and pointless. Be where you are, whatever you are. Look around now. See. Fine.      Was just thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Where are you? Here. When are you? Now. Who are you? Awareness.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:37 AM, metwinn said:

I keep experiencing these great waves of terror caused by the realisation that I really don’t know what’s going on, I’ve started having a real palpable sense that I do not know at all who are I am, and more importantly where the fuck I am. I have been open to this possibility intellectually for quite some time now, but as of now this possibility seems very real to me. Looking for some advice at this time, because I’ve never been so lost, and quite frankly I’m rather terrified. Thank you.

Conceptualizing this stuff is fun and games. It's a walk in the park compared to facing it with direct experience.

IME, when the terror came - I could not escape it, control it or avoid it. Part of the terror was being powerless and not being able to stop it. Eventually, I gave up the struggle and surrendered to it - not knowing if I would lose my body and mind. The breakthrough for me came when terror just was. No different than the color purple or a falling leaf. It just was. . . Then, there was deep liberation. After integrating, my empathy for those with anxiety / panic disorders went through the roof. Now I *know*.

All the fluffy stuff about moving toward peace and love didn't help. I needed to breakthrough and transcend it such that terror / panic is peace / love. . . Again, it's a piece of cake for me to describe it on the forum - *much* more difficult to walk through it - and I dread the prospect of walking through it again.

@Serotoninluv It was exatly the same for me. Just had to live in that terror, feel it completely and surrender. I was sure i would go insane. 
I think this is the "The World is Illusion. Brahman Alone Is." stage. I just can't believe anything, can't grasp any idea or any thought. Everything just rises from emptiness and falls back to emptiness.

?? wo. We have to find ourselves who are we and We are is just present 

?IngitScooby ?