Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

Enlightened Masters WANT To Help You!

21 posts in this topic

After watching @Leo Gura‘s video on “Life is a Maze” I remember him saying how rats who’ve escaped the maze want to help us other rats escape as well and sometimes even for free. 

Not long after that I said fuck it and emailed Peter Ralston and called Shunyamurti at his ashram/community on burning questions I’ve had and I couldn’t believe how I actually got a response. That really was what floored me more than the answers I got to my questions. I mean, Ralston got back to me literally in a couple hours. I called Sat Yoga and they put me on the phone with Shunyamurti who happened to be available. I couldn’t believe it. 

These people who’ve really mastered themselves genuinely want to help you. There’s people are available to you. If you can’t afford to pay thousands of dollars for an enlightenment intensive or meditation retreat or solo retreat - I understand that, that’s where I am - go hit these people up! What other field or domain of life in the world where you have someone that’s an absolute utter expert and master to the core of all of life be available to you for free over email? I mean, if you’re a quarterback on football team and you need help from the best like Tom Brady, good luck trying to get in contact with him. If you’re a scientist, good luck trying to get in contact with a big named scientist. If you need business advice from the best, good luck hitting up Bill Gates or someone of that magnitude. And guess what? This is the most important field - as far as I’m concerned - to develop really mastery in. 

If you’re stuck on this path, hit someone up! 

Eckhart Tolle laughing in the corner xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What is enlightenment dudes?

Coming from a place of “knowing” what you think it already is means you are already caught in distinction and do not realize it. 

You don’t truly know what enlightenment is, or “who” is. So does self see that there is a necessity to start with I don’t know what it is? And if so what action follows comprehending that? 

Edited by Jack River

The confused self/ego projects in that confusion who is enlightened and who is not according to its own experience/bias. You see the point dudes...to truly start with I don’t know o.O is really necessary fosho. 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River Why can't you stay on topic ?

It's like you have prepared all sorts of random spiritual sentences, and then you just  copy past them on every new thread xD

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's like you have prepared all sorts of random spiritual sentences, and then you just  copy past them on every new thread xD

Spiritual? O.o

oh noxD. Just pointing to thought patterns. All our actions are influenced by these patterns of perception/thinking. So actually it all relates directly to the thread:)

29 minutes ago, Jack River said:

What is enlightenment dudes?

Coming from a place of “knowing” what you think it already is means you are already caught in distinction and do not realize it. 

You don’t truly know what enlightenment is, or “who” is. So does self see that there is a necessity to start with I don’t know what it is? And if so what action follows comprehending that? 

26 minutes ago, Jack River said:

The confused self/ego projects in that confusion who is enlightened and who is not according to its own experience/bias. You see the point dudes...to truly start with I don’t know o.O is really necessary fosho. 

STFU and stop being some non-dual spiritual snob and total know-it-all. Don't like my posts? Don't agree with them? Just going to be a know-it-all? Run along then. People on here don't need snobs. 

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

For real. This clown is just posturing like some non-dual elitist. 

5 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

STFU and stop being some non-dual spiritual snob and total know-it-all. Don't like my posts? Don't agree with them? Just going to be a know-it-all? Run along then. People on here don't need snobs. 

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

I am not in opposition to your post dude. It’s not that I like or dislike anything. And what I am taking about is not nondual, it is speaking about the dual. It has nothing to do with spiritual either. It’s just pointing at self activity. 

You are interpreting what I say a snobbery, thisnis a reaction. Thought has come in and made an assumption. Do you see? 

Edited by Jack River

It’s a good idea to be attentive to what is said. And not what selfs reaction interprets, through its fear/resistance, what is said. 

In other words learn about yourself in these interactions with each other.

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

If you’re stuck on this path, hit someone up! 

I have had a few mentors in my life so far that developed my state of being in terms of ability, intelligence and lastly awareness. I would certainly not be near the understanding I have now, if I wouldn't have had ppl who led me. This is for sure one of the best advices in general, not just for enlightenment. In my experience even the "high / famous / intelligent" people will help you, if you show lots and lots of interest, potential and will to work hard and for free at the beginning.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

if anyone know a spiritual master near Nancy (north east of France) that isn't full of shit, I would be interested :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

17 minutes ago, Jack River said:

It’s a good idea to be attentive to what is said. And not what selfs reaction interprets, through its fear/resistance, what is said. 

In other words learn about yourself in these interactions with each other.

19 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I am not in opposition to your post dude. It’s not that I like or dislike anything. And what I am taking about is not nondual, it is speaking about the dual. It has nothing to do with spiritual either. It’s just pointing at self activity. 

You are interpreting what I say a snobbery, thisnis a reaction. Thought has come in and made an assumption. Do you see? 

If you’re not going to stick to the topic of the post then don’t comment. If you’re answer to everything here on this thread “you don’t know whose enlightened” “you don’t know what enlightenment is” the no one can really have a conversation on pretty much anything. You want to doubt every teacher then you can go ahead and do that. Yeah, I don’t know what enlightenment is experientially. All concepts are derived from experience. By your notion, @Leo Gura was in no position to talk about enlightenment years ago. 

If you don’t want to stick to the topic then dont fill up this thread with all these spiritual quotes and all this nonsense. 

@kieranperez sorry my Brahman :)

14 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Yeah, I don’t know what enlightenment is experientially. All concepts are derived from experience.

This is what I was talkkng about. We presuppose and make distinctions according to experience. 

If you’re answer to everything here on this thread “you don’t know whose enlightened” “you don’t know what enlightenment the no one can really have a conversation on pretty much anything.

Actually the opposite can be said my man. To start off with “certainty” prevents any actual conversation or communication at all. What if we started with I don’t know instead of presupposing or concluding on things before exploring objectively? See what I mean? 

You want to doubt every teacher then you can go ahead and do that.

Im not talking about doubting any teacher, but instead pointing at the necessity of self understanding. To doubt our own self centered activity as in the influence of our own self imposed authority due to thoughts inherent nature to strive for psychological security. 

Seems impotant, no? 

Edited by Jack River

So cool. Glad to hear. I guess the same applies to psychedlics researchers and other niche innovators.

@Jack River Stop offtoping and littering the thread.

@Salvijus @Girzo @Azrael @Shin

Heres another lead on how to do this:

I assume you guys are probably familiar with Buddha At The Gas Pump? Well, go to their website ( batgap.com ) and literally scroll around through their guest index and there’s usually a link to a website of their guests. Go that website and contact them. 

Think of it like cold calling. Obviously, some guests like Ken Wilber, Mooji, Rupert Spira, Deepak Chopra, Adyahshanti or Shinzen Young you might not be able to get ahold of. However, you can definitely find people on there that’ll answer back to you. 

I remember stories of Kobe Bryant who would cold call people out of the blue in other industries totally different from his (he’d hit up movie directors, writers, business people, etc) just to get a variety of different perspectives and learn from other masters. 

Also, you can also treat this as a chance to learn other nondual perspectives that your path maybe missing. For example, if you’re pursuing say Tantra hardcore, go hit say Francis Bennett who comes at this from this Christian mysticism and nondual point of view that your yogic perspectives might be missing. See what you might be missing. These people want to help you. 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

if anyone know a spiritual master near Nancy (north east of France) that isn't full of shit, I would be interested :ph34r:

c't'une putain de blague j'espère :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

On 30.10.2018 at 7:45 PM, kieranperez said:

Obviously, some guests like Ken Wilber, Mooji, Rupert Spira, Deepak Chopra, Adyahshanti or Shinzen Young you might not be able to get ahold of. However, you can definitely find people on there that’ll answer back to you. 

Actually, a friend of mine got in contact with Shinzen Young by just emailing him. Aim high.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@kieranperez Oh my... I have to do that before their mailbox gets too full from us self-help junkies sending too many questions haha. I usually do aim straight for the kill myself, but damn, this is a whole new level!!!