nex462

Infinite pain and suffering

18 posts in this topic

This question has been on my mind for a while and I have several questions listed here. 

1) Does God have to go through every single possibility for it to accept itself or will it only have to experience a portion of itself. So for instance, there exists an infinite number of potential realities for a hell where the self could experience infinite pain for eternity. Can God fully accept itself without going through this? My ideal fantasy would be only going through a process like we see today until God fully accepts himself. If you can become fully enlightened by reincarnating yourself a certain number of times on a planet like this until you become fully enlightened, that would seem much better than having to experience the hell I described. This also relates to the free will of God since if it is not able to choose which parts of itself to become, it would be forced to experience them all.

2)If God has to experience everything in it's entirety, would it be possible for the enlightened portions of itself be able to experience itself rather than the non enlightened parts of itself.  I've heard that enlightened ones have no resistance to pain and thus don't have to suffer. If God has to experience itself both in ego consciousness and enlightened consciousness in these hell realms, that would be the worst possibility I could imagine.  

Edited by nex462

If God is experience both infinite suffering and infinite pleasure, what does that result in?

Is it a sort of -1 + 1 = 0 deal?

I haven't really gotten deep enough insights to know. Using mathematics, I read up an answer saying that all the real numbers act as the middle point of the two infinities or that the answer is indeterminate (not exactly known, established, or defined)

58 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

If God is experience both infinite suffering and infinite pleasure, what does that result in?

Is it a sort of -1 + 1 = 0 deal?

Yes! That's why. Full impeterable complete total absolute peace is what God/awareness is. Nothing is everything. Free from it AND also is IT 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@nex462 Your question is coming from fear and judgment. That is ego.

Rather than trying to find a way to avoid parts of yourself, embrace EVERYTHING!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you've ever experienced hellish landscapes in your dreams, then you'd realize we have it pretty good here. If you're going to worry about any reality, it's best to focus on the one right in front of you. Be thankful you're not in a more thought-responsive environment, because you probably would've wiped your self out a long time ago with that kind of thinking (think dreams where whatever you think immediately became reality). This happens to some degree here, but most of us are not ready to handle a true thought-scape.

Thanks for your replies. Yeah I probably would have been wiped out. From my perspective embracing infinite pain seems like something a masochist would do which in itself don't understand how he or she would enjoy. 

Question for Leo

If I accept these infinite hell realities, would they stop existing? 

I saw one of you replies on another thread saying Love dissolves "evil" like light erases shadow 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@nex462 Your question is coming from fear and judgment. That is ego.

Rather than trying to find a way to avoid parts of yourself, embrace EVERYTHING!

Yeah.

But what if I embrace everything, and then since I did that, god (myself) sticks my ego inside a dimension where I feel intense pain(torture basically) for an infinite amount of linear time, further more, in this dimension, go has made it so I am stuck in the ego, and cannot escape, he has also made it impossible for me to accept anything , or to love anything, even to try to, so I cant even in embrace the intense pain because I have no free-will.

Since god has to include everything, that is one of the dimensions/realitys.

What then? What if God did that to you?  What would you do then? This is a serious question. I'm not trying to criticise you or anything, but, what if I decided to do that to myself? 

Embracing it seems as if to force yourself to laugh even when your being tortured, you'd think your the bigger man for laughing, but the laughing wont stop the pain. But even in the dimension I described, thats not even possible. 

This seems like quite the serious pedicament.

If you become an immortal ego that feels intense pain in linear time for an infinite amount time, with no free will to make any choices, just "feel". 

The absolute horror., and I think some constipation I had in the past was bad.

I mean, how does it all work? If your an ego that lives for infinity, that means, you only get to experiance that ego and nothing else ever, therefore, avoiding parts of yourself. And god could make it so that happens to your or my ego,and make it so we also experience intense pain (as described in the scenarios earlier)

Leo, would you not seek immortallity so you have more time to study? 

Edited by Lorcan

10 hours ago, nex462 said:

Question for Leo

If I accept these infinite hell realities, would they stop existing? 

I saw one of you replies on another thread saying Love dissolves "evil" like light erases shadow 

No, but your sufferring would stop, thereby elimating the problem.

No self, no problem.

For example, you cannot stop all murder, but you can become so conscious that if you were murdered, it would not bother you.

6 hours ago, Lorcan said:

Yeah.

But what if I embrace everything, and then since I did that, god (myself) sticks my ego inside a dimension where I feel intense pain(torture basically) for an infinite amount of linear time, further more, in this dimension, go has made it so I am stuck in the ego, and cannot escape, he has also made it impossible for me to accept anything , or to love anything, even to try to, so I cant even in embrace the intense pain because I have no free-will.

Since god has to include everything, that is one of the dimensions/realitys.

What then? What if God did that to you?  What would you do then? This is a serious question. I'm not trying to criticise you or anything, but, what if I decided to do that to myself? 

This happens everyday to millions of people in the world. Millions of peole suffer pain like you can not imagine.

What then? You would suffer until you died. When sufferring gets severe enough it goes full circle into peace. With enough suffering the ego-mind will simply shut off and die, thereby ending the sufferring.

Linear time is not infinite. All form, all experience will one day end.

Death itself is total bliss. The act of dying, maybe not so much.

If you become an immortal ego that feels intense pain in linear time... If your an ego that lives for infinity, that means, you only get to experiance that ego and nothing else ever, therefore, avoiding parts of yourself. And god could make it so that happens to your or my ego,and make it so we also experience intense pain

Ego is an illusion. It is not infinite and nothing formed lasts forever.

Ego cannot be immortal. Only the no-self is immortal, and it is bliss beyond anything you can imagine.

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

Leo, can we be taught the art of dying?

@Vladimir Rather than learning how to die why not practice never being born? That kind of cuts the middle man right out of the picture. No "you" to die. Just empty manifest presents. like a breeze blowing through.

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

can we be taught the art of dying?

Surrender

59 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Vladimir Rather than learning how to die why not practice never being born? That kind of cuts the middle man right out of the picture. No "you" to die. Just empty manifest presents. like a breeze blowing through.

Good one, thanks!

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Leo, can we be taught the art of dying?

Spirituality is the art of dying.

Not that things can't be very painful or very uncomfortable, but pain is only relatively painful to fear.

If a child falls and hurts itself, and is unsure whether or not it's damaged, it will look at parents for example and if they remain calm, the child does not really suffer from the pain, or not at all.

If the child thinks a minor pain means it's in danger of death, "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

Same for you  ^  ^

edit: since I must only speak from my own experience, it feels a bit crude to say also, that it's only relative to fear, somethings can simply be very uncomfortable, though I belief it can all be used for good, all pain.
Bashar said, 'all pain is resistance to the natural self', in my limited experience, I can say that when we go deeper into pain, and thus use it for self-deepening, it can indeed transform, and it is also simply possible to just watch pain without suffering. Will I flawlessly be able to experience this myself in the future, we'll see. peace

Edited by AlwaysBeNice