Vitamine Water

60 day NO FAP challenge

202 posts in this topic

Day 7&8

Hyper focus my dudes. My dick doesn't even exist. 

The art is to look without looking 

Day 9

Interestingly, I don't feel tingling sensations in my spine anymore. I used to have it quite often during semen retention. I'm still not 100% sure what this tingling sensation is but my gut tells me it's related to Kundalini, life energy and semen retention. The neck twists and jerks are slowly coming back and so are the sudden hand madras. Maybe this process paused for a bit because I passed out and hurt myself pretty bad and now it's all coming back because I feel better physically and mentally. Dunno. I'm not someone who thinks this stuff out to the bone, I rather accept it and go with the flow. What matters is that I feel better. ALIVE. All that is passed. Or past. Passt. Language is complicated. 

Day 10

Last night I had pretty intense sexual fantasies. Again, it's that ego-reward system. I worked long hours that day so something inside me wanted a to have a reward. I felt tired but couldn't sleep. It's that adrenaline-focus thing where you have too much coffee but at the same time you're tired asf. Normally a perfect time to soften the edges with a nice fap and then fall asleep.

I did a guided meditation by Mooji. This made me more aware of the observer-me which gave my thoughts some rest. Fell asleep after that.

Day 11 & 12

Man, I'm losing track of time lol. Today I finished my thesis so it's time to sleep.

I got bags under my eyes the size of Antarctica.

Right now I have to be aware that I don't relapse. Its a common theme for me to give into ego backlash after something 'big' has happened. But atleast I'm aware of it now so that's a start.

Day 13&14: 

Not much going on. 

4udkzf1blu4z.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shinlet me first reach enough strength to reach 90, then we'll talk, ahaha 

Day 15

Minor thoughts and fantasies today. Right now I'm just really tired and need to get back too sleep :)

Tomorrow and the day after that I'm fully recharged so I can start making art and music again. Right now I feel like snorlax but that's fine. February 5th is my final presentation so then I'll know I if I graduate. Hype hype!! 

Day 16 & 17: relapse

Relapsed on day 17. It took me a while to gave into the gravings because they were just too much and meditation didn't quite calm it down. No hard feelings afterwards. It's just happened. 

For next time when things get rough, I have to do something 'active'. Everytime I relapse it's either because I'm bored or I have a lazy day. And so the sexual thoughts and fantasies take over. 

So for next time I'm going to take a walk outside. I'll have to get out of my home setting. 

Here is a picture of a dougnut:

cinnamon-sidefull_1.jpg

Day 1&2 

I'm gonna swith to a 1/10 scale and notify when something interesting happens :). There is a long journey ahead and writing sometimes takes too much effort for me. 

Credits to @youngshinzen

@Vitamine Water

Keep going bro! Im on day 36 and here are some tips that may can be helful for you:

1) Don't do it for the girls. Do it for the bigger picture.

In the long term I aim to live a simple life. So I don't want to have too many addictions on my way, and I center myself even transumting sexual energy into spiritual practices like meditation and yoga. Yes girls are beautiful but feeling good with ourselves is even more important.

2)Don't touch Instagram ever! Or silence every person you follow both the story and the feed, this keeps you from checking it compulsively.

3) Don't fall in traps like "Oh, if i let myself relapse today tomorrow to counterbalance i will start meditating 1 hour everyday!!".

That's bullshit, imagine meditating everyday WHILE you are on nofap...that would be even better so pls do yourself the favor

I hope this was useful

4 hours ago, LeoBacca said:

@Vitamine Water

Keep going bro! Im on day 36 and here are some tips that may can be helful for you:

1) Don't do it for the girls. Do it for the bigger picture.

In the long term I aim to live a simple life. So I don't want to have too many addictions on my way, and I center myself even transumting sexual energy into spiritual practices like meditation and yoga. Yes girls are beautiful but feeling good with ourselves is even more important.

2)Don't touch Instagram ever! Or silence every person you follow both the story and the feed, this keeps you from checking it compulsively.

3) Don't fall in traps like "Oh, if i let myself relapse today tomorrow to counterbalance i will start meditating 1 hour everyday!!".

That's bullshit, imagine meditating everyday WHILE you are on nofap...that would be even better so pls do yourself the favor

I hope this was useful

Appreciate it man, tnx! 

❤️

Day 7: 4/10

I was alone for the whole day, but managed to keep my eyes on the work. Tomorrow is my final graduation presentation so then I'll know If I graduated :)