SageModeAustin

Reprograming your subconscious is the key to ultimate success

61 posts in this topic

@Igor82 Nice! keep it up..yeah the headphone thing is screwing me over too a bit.

Try getting used to sleeping centered.

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Colin nice man

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Something that I feel compelled to share is that I have been incorporating light emdr with these sessions and I find that it increases my sensitivity both to the tapping and to the affirmations.

Just 20 seconds of back and forth eye movement and my sensitivity, and thus the effectiveness of the session went up.

This explains why the subconscious programming works well at night because the body naturally goes through rapid eye movement, in fact this is considered one the most restorative aspects of sleep.

If I ever get my hands on some really comfortable headphones, I will try it while sleeping based on this information.

EMDR-Infographic-Large.jpg

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin Awesome dude, thanks for sharing! Have not heard of that before but it sounds very promising! 

On 30/10/2018 at 5:47 PM, SageModeAustin said:

@Recursoinominado
ok thanks for the tips

How long do you have it playing in your sleep? 

I listen to 4 loops of 1h06min each at night and maybe one more during the day. The listening time is very personal and each sub has its own instructions, you have to experiment, for instance, if you listen too much, you will be tired, mentally numb for the rest of the day, in my experience is better to go slow and steady.

So I've just read most of the posts here and I want to get involved.

I just want to know any other recommendations that does this? I don't mind paying but I would prefer for it to be cheap and have free trials.

Today, I tried out one of those random videos on YouTube that has subliminal messages, but I made sure that the messages themselves are positive, so no "Don't" "Want" "Need", etc

Now, instead of listening to music, I listen to the messages since If I'm not listening, someone else is :)

They seem to actually make immediate affect on me. I'm not into awakening anymore, I've sorta took a break from that and went to the basic foundations of self-actualisation. I want to first develop myself personally, before I go onto real hard-core awakening

You're not human, you're the universe

I saw @Recursoinominado recommendation, but more would be awesome.

To be honest, a link to a reliable guide to do this work would be great!

4 hours ago, B_Naz said:

I saw @Recursoinominado recommendation, but more would be awesome.

To be honest, a link to a reliable guide to do this work would be great!

There are free subs on the site i posted, they are really powerful, probably the best on the market. Give a try for a week and post here if you feel anything :)

@Colin that's really interesting..

@Recursoinominado so I'm trying the website you recommended, and just listening to one MP3 file but it is sounds of the ocean, what does this mean?

Can sounds of this nature affect your overall mood and make you, let's say, confident?

5 hours ago, B_Naz said:

@Recursoinominado so I'm trying the website you recommended, and just listening to one MP3 file but it is sounds of the ocean, what does this mean?

Can sounds of this nature affect your overall mood and make you, let's say, confident?

No, basically the subliminals are audios that contain messages like: "i am confident" "i release any belief that blocks my confidence" or something like this. Those messages are repeated over and over, really fast and in a volume that only your unconscious mind can process, so it bypasses your conscious mind and go straight to your unconscious and over and over until your beliefs change gradually and your thought patterns, actions, feelings change day by day until the goal of the program is achieved. You will only hear the ocean or a stream but your brain are getting the real messages. 

@Recursoinominado yep

that is what i thought it was about. Perhaps the audios i tried are for a different purpose

Do you have anymore recommendations

I am trying to grasp this as well because it seems like a passive way to get some personal development work in, like @B_Naz said it sounds like a waterfall, ocean, etc. is this the norm? do they all sound like this? or are they actual affirmation audios that you normally hear? What is the difference between binaural beats, affirmations, and subliminals?   Just by doing a little research it seems people are getting really solid results. 

On 31/10/2018 at 10:36 AM, Colin said:

Something that I feel compelled to share is that I have been incorporating light emdr with these sessions and I find that it increases my sensitivity both to the tapping and to the affirmations.

Just 20 seconds of back and forth eye movement and my sensitivity, and thus the effectiveness of the session went up.

This explains why the subconscious programming works well at night because the body naturally goes through rapid eye movement, in fact this is considered one the most restorative aspects of sleep.

If I ever get my hands on some really comfortable headphones, I will try it while sleeping based on this information.

EMDR-Infographic-Large.jpg

Can you elaborate more on how u use emdr with the subliminals? I thought the emdr was only for releasing traumas n stuff

I don't know.  That's one technique that's kinda fallen out of favor for me.  I never use it and I've never gotten any sustainable gains from trying to use it.  Don't try to bullshit your own mind.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't know.  That's one technique that's kinda fallen out of favor for me.  I never use it and I've never gotten any sustainable gains from trying to use it.  Don't try to bullshit your own mind.

That’s just the thing the subconscious mind isn’t able to parse that which is fed into it. So it’s constantly operating at a level that you are not aware of, if there is an option to proactively prime your subconscious so that you’re conscious action is able to run smoothly-maybe less ego backlashes then why not? Of course if you’re an enlightened master then this is all probably hogwash, but maybe it can be an effective tool. It definitely has me intrigued, I’d have to study a little bit more to find out exactly what it is. 

I’d also say that your subconscious mind is taking in the bullshit whether or not you want it to. 

Edited by Equanimitize

It is probably more accurate to say eye movement instead of emdr. But, it is similar to emdr

It is hard to say, as I am testing dozens of things, just what is causing a breakthrough. I would say allow it to happen, or decide to do it.

But it seems the winning combination with this protocol is morning time + good headphones+ tapping+ affirmations+ eye movement.

I've had a few beautiful breakthroughs doing this

The kingdom of heaven is within.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:11 PM, SageModeAustin said:

@B_Naz try the free programs first http://www.subliminal-shop.com/

I just finished day two using the free one, ASC, and am pretty stunned at how day 2 went. I used the silent ultrasonic version. Lots of fires to put out at work, lots of people to talk to, lots of stressful situations start to finish....and it was easy, fun, fluid, natural. There's obviously something to this.

47 minutes ago, Shamrock said:

I just finished day two using the free one, ASC, and am pretty stunned at how day 2 went. I used the silent ultrasonic version. Lots of fires to put out at work, lots of people to talk to, lots of stressful situations start to finish....and it was easy, fun, fluid, natural. There's obviously something to this.

giphy.gif