SageModeAustin

Reprograming your subconscious is the key to ultimate success

61 posts in this topic

This morning I listened to this

while using eft tapping in the beginning and it transformed my morning from mundane to wonderful.
https://bebrainfit.com/tapping-anxiety-benefits/

The cool thing about gratitude is that it infuses everything, so I appreciated my shoes, my chair, my drink, my hands, everything.

before listening to it, I did not.

@non_nothing Thanks for posting this, I watched this video about a year ago, and it informs my understanding of affirmations. I think this will be helpful for those just starting, I might start posting this whenever I post an affirmations video from now on. Thank you again.

I am interested in exploring this area more.

In fact I intend to listen to another affirmations video while tapping before the day ends.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin nice 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

This seems good!

Should I just go through my fears and uncertainties, go and buy the thing from subliminal-shop and change my life starting tonight?

@Recursoinominado If this guy got some benefits from listening to subtle things at night when sleeping, why can't I?

39 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv
Okay I see your point, although I don't agree with it because there will always be a self even after you are awakened. 

The transcended perspective of a self is very different than the self's perspective of a self.

Personalities appear within my mind-body consciousness - especially when I am around other people. How can I interact with other personalities without a personality? Yet, personalities also appear in my dreams while I am sleeping. How can the dream personality interact with other dream personalities without it's own personality?

One realization is that none of the personalities are "real". Of course there will be dream characters after one has awakened - one just realizes they aren't real.

There is nothing wrong with trying to create better dreams - I do it myself. It can be fun and interesting. Just like dancing and watching movies can be fun and interesting. Yet, trying to create a better dream character can also be a distraction from realizing it is only a dream character. 

2 hours ago, BestSelf said:

@Serotoninluv I realize to fully experience truth one has to completely transcend the mind and its web of beliefs, but I think in the beginning one can both improve their beliefs to more empowering ones while simultaneously increasing their consciousness/awareness. The "more positive" belief system may actually enhance ones rate of progress in terms of awareness because there wont be as much resistance and subconscious roadblocks. It could theoretically help you move up the levels of consciousness faster until you realize its limitations and then can drop it to further expand. Just my 2 cents anyway

Well said. This is the rationale of awakened teachers that use this approach. 

I've found that relaxing my personality via yoga, exercise, meditation, journaling etc. allows for a better space for the dissolution of the personality and heightened awareness. I think the key is: when the personality is relaxed, are you working toward reinforcing it, or transcending it?

I like how Lisa Cairns explains it. . . after her nondual awakenings became abiding, she tried to teach people to awaken in one big shot. She found that students became confused, rebellious, depressed and suffered. About 2 years ago, her strategy evolved. She now teaches about 50% personal healing/improvement and 50% nonduality. She says this is much more effective in helping people to wake up.

Alright. Im gonna try the Self-confidence5g recording tonight when I sleep. I will put on the "silent" version on repeat with headphones.

The recording is free, and if I notice any benefits other than suspicious placebo, then I will post a report on the results here.

@Igor82 awesome

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Igor82 Yes you can, some are free and still high quality, there is no downside to it, just give a try, follow the instructions, read other people experiences so you know what to expect, most of the changes are subtle and require awareness to notice but do not underestimate the potential if you use it for long periods of time. 

@SageModeAustin The usual ego backlash that we suffer when the ego feels threatened, fear, anxiety, worry, doubts, resistance in general. Some (including me) may present reversal resistance which is doing the opposite of the program purpose (like procrastinating when you wanted to be more productive), but depends on your personality, if you don't like when people tell you what to do, you tend to resist more (my situation) but i learned that if i persist, the results get exponential, going deeper and deeper. 

BUT, of course, this is but a tool, is like not going uphill anymore, isn't rare to suddenly find the motivation to do stuff you have been avoiding all your life but you still have to do stuff. 

8 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Serotoninluv what's real then?

I don’t know anymore ?‍♂️ 

Take anything I write with a grain of salt ?

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

@SageModeAustin @Recursoinominado My first thought was "subliminals can only be absolut bullshit"

Then i thought fuck it what if they are awesome and I am too close minded. Then I bought the 6 months alpha male pack and Im gonna report my findings after the next 6 months.

Direct Experience Scientific Method B|

@Shroomdoctor

Holy shit, how much was that? 

I'm on day one of the free samples right now and I already noticed a blockage of thoughts.. more present/grounded. 

Yes :) and the key to that key is having discovered and having full control to those parts, not only in dreams ;) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

3 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@SageModeAustin @Recursoinominado My first thought was "subliminals can only be absolut bullshit"

Then i thought fuck it what if they are awesome and I am too close minded. Then I bought the 6 months alpha male pack and Im gonna report my findings after the next 6 months.

Direct Experience Scientific Method B|

I am not earning anything here, just recommending because i am really a fan of this subs and what a pity it is to see most people dismissing it because they are too closeminded. This program is one of the most successful ones, LOTS of positive life-changing reports, unfortunately, i live in Brazil and the dolar here is expensive so 500 bucks is like 2 minimum-wage salaries but i STILL plan to buy it as soon as i can. Until then, i will use more foundational programs to clear energy and emotional blockages and limiting beliefs. 

Some tips: More isn't necessarily better, don't try to listen to all you can, but observe your reactions and feelings, if the resistance is strong, listen a little less the next day. Experiment between the silent and the masked versions, i recently noticed that i react WAY better with the masked versions although its not optimal to sleep with all that noise (you get used to it). Shannon, the creator, said that the silent versions is like orders to the subconscious mind and the masked is like suggestions, so the later is better if you have a tendency (like i do) to resist people telling what to do or think. Stay consistent, resist the temptation to trade subs (its most likely your subconscious mind resisting and making you sabotage yourself) and be aware of the changes in thought, feeling and action. I use them for more than a year and  i still have moments of "HOLY FUCK, THIS SHIT REALLY WORKS!". xD

@Shroomdoctor

Care to explain this detour? Hah

@Recursoinominado
ok thanks for the tips

How long do you have it playing in your sleep? 

I tried listening the confidence 5g on repeat when I was sleeping, but I had to tape my headphones into my ears, and as I usually sleep on my side, that got really uncomfortable.

I noticed some results, placebo or not, they were there. I had more thoughts of me boing unstoppable and being a king, nothing will stand in my way kind of thing.

But the headphone thing is really screwing me. I will do some more research, but I think I need speakers for this one. If im gonna listen to ANYTHING during the day, it will be mp3 recordings or music, the subliminal recordings are not any more portable for than Leo's recording on how to have amazing sex...

I'll see where this thread will be going...