Lorcan

The Radical Implications Of Oneness:Reality is the Matrix. Should I seek immortality?

10 posts in this topic

This new upload. 0_O. People are going to think your are crazy. @Leo Gura

(The new upload reminded me of this cinematic)

The ramifications of this are HUGE. Horrifying? Yes? No? 

Well, from the perspective of a human. I know only pain and pleasure. When you tell me I will inevitably "experience" everything. That absolutely sucks. Everyone fiction book I read is real, and simultaneously is not. I was  prisoner from Asuchwitz? And Hitler? And I'm simultaneously them right now? Warhammer 40k is real? But isnt real?

But... oh no no no no, god can't be that simple. Your simplifying it way to much. I mean, it's a nice try, but no cigar. You make it sound like everyone is absolutely fucked. It is to much. To much. To much to figure out in a life-time. So many questions. We're looking at something so smart, a singularity, a mega-mind that goes goes meta on everything, even itself. Infinitely, such that nothing can ever touch it.

Unless...... Me,your, or someone else can somehow allow for pain to be switched everywhere in the absolute i

"Everything" includes dimensions  one cannot even comprehend, that means there is something OTHER than experience altogether. There is literally nothing that is not everything. Absolute infinity means everything is true, my dog, my cat, memes. Everything. 

Note:

The human mind cannot ACTUALLY comprehend the truth, listening to the new video, I noted it was VERY RELATIVE to the human perspective.

-The Human mind does not except two opposing things to happen simultaneously (for example, the mind cant compute an object being in a space, and nothing being in that space simultaneously, it is either one or the other) (Another example, you mind cannot compute flipping a coin and it land on head with tails facing flat on the table, yet tails also facing the ceiling at the same time)

-The Human mind can only compute linearly, one event after the other.

-Language can only point to experience. Pinch the palm of your hand, now caress the palm of your hand. Note the contrasting experience. Now try get someone who has never felt either of those experiences to understand what those experiences actually are via words. Impossible.

-Holding the identity of a human is a limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Human ego. There are two main types of experiences that dominate our live. Pleasure and Pain. These sensations come in many different forms. 

Think back to the last time when you felt very nauseous or were badly sick, note that feeling, and note your unwillingness to be in that state.

Now think back to the last time you were enjoying a chocolate bar, or watching a movie you liked, and not your willingness to be in the state.

This is a burning question for me? Why is one easy, and why is one hard? Why not the other way round? All we know as a human. For literally NO REASON, one sucks. One is not easy. All reasoning to why pain sucks is bullshit. This is DEAD SERIOUS business.

An example of an Ultimate Horror from the human perspective

God gives no fucks. Leo. God could put you, right now as your current ego into a dimension where you feel the pain of intense nausea and boiling water and are kept alive for an infinite amount of time. Also, in this dimension, god has made it impossible for you to love it or accept, or connect with god. What will you do then? THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION. What will you do then? You'll do nothing.

Is the truth horrifying? Well yes, from the perspective of the human ego, the worst thing to the human ego is Pain, and the worst pain the human ego can imagine is, very, very bad pain.

When you tell that ego there exists a dimension where you are kept alive to feel the pain of boiling water and intense nausea for an eternity, and that you will experience that at some point. Of course the ego is going to be scared.

But.........

It's absolute infinity right? So everything can happen and is happening? All humans(including those in dimensions where they feel extreme pain for an eternity like the one I described earlier)  feel no pain , and instead feel filled with infinite joy...

Wait, hang on a second. But I thought it was for eternity? What?

God makes it possible for something to occur, and not occur simultaneously. For example, god makes it so there is pain felt by anything anywhere, but makes that same pain also felt by everyone everywhere at the same time........................................

It is really more confusing than terrifying. If god is constantly going meta on himself, how does anything have experience if it is constantly changing the rule-set?

Why surrender my self to the truth when I can become an Immortal Ego?

If I am god, and everything is god. Including ego, and if ego is the source of suffering because ego claims it is not god thus creating it's own suffering through make out it is something separate from god. God creates dimensions where itself is trapped in ego for an eternity, therefore suffers in ego for and infinite amount of time. But since god is god, god doing whatever the fuck he likes, also makes this not the case simultaneously such that there is a dimension where egos suffer for an infinite amount of time, and yet makes it so that dimension does not exist at all! It all the ultimate mind-fuck.

What the actual fuck? If god is a mind, it looks like he cant make up his fucking mind.

I have noticed this before, I remember in a thread a while ago back. Loops, god just fucking loops, and loops and loops, god is always outsmarting you, every time, every time you take 1 step to understand him, he takes 2 steps further away from you.

I think surrendering would be a grave mistake. Surrendering to yourself? Have you imagined what you can do to yourself? And you decide to surrender yourself to yourself to let yourself do whatever you want with yourself? God gives no fucks, so he decides to put your into ego where you suffer for eternity, also making it impossible for you to love or accept anything. So as god in the form of this ego in this horrifying dimension, you suffer in this dimension forever after. What are you going to do then? 

Fuck that, your lucky to be this human ego. Your god! You can do whatever the fuck you want.

With this truth in hand, the most appealing thing for the human ego to go after is to become an immortal "god" ego, an ego which never dies and experiences pleasure in linear time for infinity

AKA,    A LITERAL GOD (EGO)

What is the point of giving up your identity of ego when it could just mean getting put into some twisted dimension where you suffer for eternity?Why not, when you have the chance to, immortalize your current ego, such that you live in linear time for infinity, and have as much pleasure as you want. Then you wont EVER have to face the suffering. Becoming immortal is a definite prospect of the future.

Since god is god, he makes this possible and impossible simultaneously?

As an ego, I'm worried that it sucks to be God. It sure sounds like it. Why be God and have to face everything, when I can become an "Ego" god and experience linear time for infinity with as much pleasure as I want.  (How would one do this? Technology of course). 

The best course of action seems to extend ones lifespan in order to have more time to seek out immortality, to then become a god who has access to infinite pleasure for infinite linear time. Also, it gives one a lot more time to study to figure all of this shit out.

The ultimate enemy, from every humans perspective is PAIN, especially lengthy or eternal, intense pain.

Edited by Lorcan

There is pain and pleasure, but there is also peace.

Also we're not looking at it, we are it. 

and even if we built technology that could give us infinite vitality which may be a realistic evolutionary path, who knows, but would we really even be human anymore by that point? who's to say the whole universe itself won't eventually get sucked in by a black hole at some point? Everything is evolving. clinging on to the content instead of seeing your wholeness, that's what creating the suffering. I am not saying forego ego, thats why you have to feel wholesome. mind body spirit.

Pleasure won't fully satisfy you. It will just make you into a slave.

“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

― Jim Carrey

Spiritual path or relationship with God can be bumpy as fk, but wisdom and compassion comes from pain and suffering.

If you chase immortality to become God-like, you know whats happening right? Your sort of higher self (God) has dictated for you to follow that path. You are merely a puppet. Your future and past is already happening.

Surrendering is the only option you really have. You can surrender to what you laid out for yourself or resist it and suffer.

Whatever you do, God already knows. 

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

If you chase immortality to become God-like, you know whats happening right? Your sort of higher self (God) has dictated for you to follow that path. You are merely a puppet. Your future and past is already happening.

Surrendering is the only option you really have. You can surrender to what you laid out for yourself or resist it and suffer.

If God is me and is this singularity which is the absolute Infinitum which is absolutely everything, than "I" as an ego, but still god, can create a reality of my own creation creation because god simultaneously allows and disallows everything. 

Why surrender? If God is me, and is the singularity. Is God friend or foe? What if your surrender to god (meaning you give up your ego right?), such that, you are no longer the ego, "you" cease to exist, and the "you" is replaced with "It".  A burning question for me is, what does it feel like to give up all identity (the ego) and be "It" the singularity which is the absolute infinitum that allows and disallows everything all simultaneously for eternity.

Is there pain?

Yes, I know the ego is vulnerable to pain and pleasure, but what happens when your remove the illusory separation (your ego) that was not there in the first place. What does THAT feel like?

If the only permanent thing is consciousness "the void" itself, and your saying when I surrender to god I am becoming "THAT" , the singularity. If I can only feel pain as an ego (pain as in = not being at peace, wanting to change, "THAT" feeling of pain (such as when you have intense nausea, whatever that is) ), and as an ego, I surrender, and become the singularity. Is that permanent? 

What the point in surrendering, when one billion years later, ego pops out of nowhere again, and now your an identity again, that forgot he was the singularity, so he can feel pleasure and pain, and the shit cycle continues....

Now. Pleasure in itself is good, I can be at peace with pleasure of all kind.

But pain...., I mean, minor pain is bearable, but major pain? Whatever that fucking "Thing" is that is the major pain, that "Thing" is.... unbearable. It must be escaped at all costs, but is there a permanent escape? Is surrendering a permanent escape from that "Thing" we all despise so much.

A permanent escape from that "Thing", is to become an Immortal god ego, that can live forever is linear time, and therefore avoid pain forever in linear time, and feel pleasure forever in linear time. By gods's rules, who allows for everything, this is possible....but also impossible.... this where it get's Tricky , with god the only guarantee is that is no guarantee's............

Is surrendering the only escape, is it even permanent? If am as an ego, a mere puppet. Yet, as an immortal god ego, I am this puppet that is free from pain forever. That does not sound that bad...until it all ends? 

What makes god good? God seems to be devoid of good and evil just appears to be "IT" , letting itself just be. From the perspective of the ego, the ego would say that god is good , if he only allows for pleasure, with minimal or no pain.

Edited by Lorcan

God only appears in harmony, otherwise is just chaos without the knowledge of the self. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

9 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

There is pain and pleasure, but there is also peace.

Also we're not looking at it, we are it. 

and even if we built technology that could give us infinite vitality which may be a realistic evolutionary path, who knows, but would we really even be human anymore by that point? who's to say the whole universe itself won't eventually get sucked in by a black hole at some point? Everything is evolving. clinging on to the content instead of seeing your wholeness, that's what creating the suffering. I am not saying forego ego, thats why you have to feel wholesome. mind body spirit.

Pleasure won't fully satisfy you. It will just make you into a slave.

“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

― Jim Carrey

Spiritual path or relationship with God can be bumpy as fk, but wisdom and compassion comes from pain and suffering.

If pleasure wont satisfy me, and I'll just be a slave. That is one ego.

Meanwhile, another ego is also immortal, but he is being tortured for infinity in linear time.

It's better to be some egos over others right?

But it seems with this whole spirituality thing, everyone is saying the ultimate thing is to merge with the singularity itself and get rid of separation. But the ego does not want this? Why could the ego possibly not want this. Is it because the ego thinks if it surrenders , that it will feel pain.

(And remember, as an ego, I only know THIS experience, and that there is pleasure and pain, and I certainly DO NOT want pain, and I am scared of death because death appears uncertain, and ego says that anything can lurk in uncertainty , good things, or HORRIFYING things. (All relative to the ego)

Therefore, that is why the ego DOES NOT want the truth? If the truth was appealing to ego, to what it find's appealing, it would want the truth.

This is all to much. It's fucking twisted. At least in this realm. I do not know what lies elsewhere. There's just so many possibility.

If god is absolute truth, what is at the other end of the spectrum? 

Is the seek of further illusion more painful than truth? Is the truth simply brutal and the best thing I can do is accept the brutality, as to do anything else is to inflict more pain through lies, when I have pain to face as it is in truth?

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

God only appears in harmony, otherwise is just chaos without the knowledge of the self. 

Why not the other way around.

God only appears in chaos, otherwise it is just harmony without the knowledge of the self.

God allows everything in the absolute infinitum, even to contradict itself. So how can I be so trusting in going on way or the other. God itself can do what it likes even if you do everything right, become enlightened, etc.

Why is this not a concern to people?

10 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

You don't know. 

57 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

Why not the other way around.

God only appears in chaos, otherwise it is just harmony without the knowledge of the self.

God allows everything in the absolute infinitum, even to contradict itself. So how can I be so trusting in going on way or the other. God itself can do what it likes even if you do everything right, become enlightened, etc.

Why is this not a concern to people?

Outside of harmony is an eternal life & death cycle. In harmony, there is immortality of the being. Take the example of Planet Earth, is a virtually immortal living being. As humans, we have the same opportunity in flesh, but in society, this is taken as something impossible, even from those who claim themselves enlightened. 

The point of enlightenment is to discover the highest and ultimate state of controlling oneself at will and surroundings. In the sense of perpetuating constant growth. 

Edited by Hellspeed

12 hours ago, Lorcan said:

If pleasure wont satisfy me, and I'll just be a slave. That is one ego.

Meanwhile, another ego is also immortal, but he is being tortured for infinity in linear time.

It's better to be some egos over others right?

But it seems with this whole spirituality thing, everyone is saying the ultimate thing is to merge with the singularity itself and get rid of separation. But the ego does not want this? Why could the ego possibly not want this. Is it because the ego thinks if it surrenders , that it will feel pain.

(And remember, as an ego, I only know THIS experience, and that there is pleasure and pain, and I certainly DO NOT want pain, and I am scared of death because death appears uncertain, and ego says that anything can lurk in uncertainty , good things, or HORRIFYING things. (All relative to the ego)

Therefore, that is why the ego DOES NOT want the truth? If the truth was appealing to ego, to what it find's appealing, it would want the truth.

This is all to much. It's fucking twisted. At least in this realm. I do not know what lies elsewhere. There's just so many possibility.

If god is absolute truth, what is at the other end of the spectrum? 

Is the seek of further illusion more painful than truth? Is the truth simply brutal and the best thing I can do is accept the brutality, as to do anything else is to inflict more pain through lies, when I have pain to face as it is in truth?

What do you mean another ego is immortal? No ego is immortal. God is not an ego, God is everything and nothing, no ego is involved since God is existence itself. Nothing significant, but the only thing that is significant or living.

The ego does not want to merge because it likes being itself. If it merges it means it has to die and accept the truth and perhaps burden of all that life is.

Also consider that ego does not want to die because it assumes many ideas about death even though it won't ever know because all "ego" knowing is filtered through ego experience like the brain.

I do think illusion is more painful than truth. It's like asking whether someone lying to you is better than them telling you the truth, even though the lie may make you feel better and the truth may hurt you. I'd still choose truth because its the only REAL thing in the world.

This is definitely a complex topic, but I am not sure it will get solved from debate, I feel that you are a confused state and need to get out your insights and contemplation which is a good thing, it just means you are ready to learn something new. 

However, in my experience stay attached to the ego is like staying attached to your finger nail and not realizing the whole picture which is the body that the fingernail is attached to.