Silvester

Accepting evil

42 posts in this topic

Don't worry about it because you will be dead by then.

The Void Self will live through a trillion lives. But you are not going to know it because you are one of those lives now. You don't have enough elevation to see the full picture.

Imagine that you already died a bunch of times as Napoleon, Hitler, etc. You just don't have access to those memories in this incarnation. So it's no problem for you.

The issue here is that who you think you are, are your memories. Those memories will get wiped. Those memories are not the ultimate you, they are the illusory you. Any fear you have is also part of the illusory you.

Thank you my Russian brother, something just clicked for me.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Jack River

Similar to Spinoza's way of thinking. The section on emotion(duality) towards the end is interesting, which is why he calls his main work "The Ethics" (plural, a duality). The section at the beginning not so much, if everything is one then a duality emerges. I like Ralston's "The Book of Not Knowing" better, he seems to be more aware of the negative aspects of expediency, as well as positive. Leibniz's work is interesting as it seems to improve on Spinoza.

So to answer your question, yes because I can compare to existing writing. But in terms of communicating knowledge, and not further enhancing error, I think it is something to be careful of, perhaps unavoidable (in which case Hegel is right). As a debugging book, I can't really emphasize how useful I found "The Book of Not Knowing", in the absence of other quality material, which is why, if done wrong, damage is even more enhanced. Hegel's work(Heard about the philosopher on Fallout New Vegas... bit of a gamer)  that built on Spinoza work, with a master race being, chosen to dominate the World probably didn't help much. (Hegelian Dialectic) Anyway still looking to widen my brevity of knowledge, and try to integrate it, at least intellectually. 

Edited by RichardY
Clarification. Spinoza to Hegel.

@RichardY hmm I see. 

I don’t know anything about those charachters but I appreciate your referencing dude. :)

What I am talking about is not the result of integrating knowledge as such. The integration takes place in the seeing beyond the intellectual mechanism of thought. As in to observe without the intellectual/conceptual veil of self. To see holistically all thoughts patterns and for what they ACTUALLY are. To observe thought as movement itself, or as a process. This is how I feel this integration, or coherence/order arises. In the comprehension of the whole of thought is the dissolving of incoherence/disorder. Awareness is action of order/coherence/wholeness. Integration to me is come about negatively if I can use that word. It’s more about understanding thought through your own experience. No knowledge necessary actually. 

I think I am understanding you my dude. I hope I became more clear as well. Thanks for your reponse dude?

Edited by Jack River

@Silvester I made a video on the topic of good and evil several months ago. In the video, I describe what I've experienced about good and evil as experiential realities. They do exist as warring internal drives... but it's not how most people think about them. 

I'll link it below...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't worry about it because you will be dead by then.

The Void Self will live through a trillion lives. But you are not going to know it because you are one of those lives now. You don't have enough elevation to see the full picture.

Imagine that you already died a bunch of times as Napoleon, Hitler, etc. You just don't have access to those memories in this incarnation. So it's no problem for you.

The issue here is that who you think you are, are your memories. Those memories will get wiped. Those memories are not the ultimate you, they are the illusory you. Any fear you have is also part of the illusory you.

But if god allows for everything, what if he gets someones ego,  put it into a dimension where I am immortal, for an infinite amount of linear time, to be tortured in the most intense pain forever. Whoever that ego is , is absolutely fucked, because there is no escape, and he will never get to experiance all the parts of himself because he is trapped being immortal, and never dying, in infinite linear time.

This is horrifying. How could you embrace this? You would'nt be able to. God can make it so you cannot embrace, love, or accept anything in this dimension is well.

Or is there a chance? If god is me, and god allows for everything, it means everything is possible and impossible at the same time.

Such that , if put into such a dimension, there is a chance of an escape, but simultaneously, there isnt? It's to much.... more videos please.

7 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

But if god allows for everything, what if he gets someones ego,  put it into a dimension where I am immortal, for an infinite amount of linear time, to be tortured in the most intense pain forever. Whoever that ego is , is absolutely fucked, because there is no escape, and he will never get to experiance all the parts of himself because he is trapped being immortal, and never dying, in infinite linear time.

This is horrifying. How could you embrace this? You would'nt be able to. God can make it so you cannot embrace, love, or accept anything in this dimension is well.

Or is there a chance? If god is me, and god allows for everything, it means everything is possible and impossible at the same time.

Such that , if put into such a dimension, there is a chance of an escape, but simultaneously, there isnt? It's to much.... more videos please.

Whatever you can think of must exist.

So yeah, this dude is fucked ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you can get rid of the self temporarily or permanently, i.e to be selfless. Then what is left can be much quicker and more functional. I'd imagine this would be an enormous advantage to trying to perfect a craft in martial arts. JEDI reflexes!!!!!

The weird thing I'm trying to resolve is, I agree the self doesn't logically exist. But here I am.

Why am I conscious of me and not you, wouldn't be me. I mean especially if the universe is material. (which has been debunked).

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

@RichardY hmm I see. 

I don’t know anything about those charachters but I appreciate your referencing dude. :)

What I am talking about is not the result of integrating knowledge as such. The integration takes place in the seeing beyond the intellectual mechanism of thought. As in to observe without the intellectual/conceptual veil of self. To see holistically all thoughts patterns and for what they ACTUALLY are. To observe thought as movement itself, or as a process. This is how I feel this integration, or coherence/order arises. In the comprehension of the whole of thought is the dissolving of incoherence/disorder. Awareness is action of order/coherence/wholeness. Integration to me is come about negatively if I can use that word. It’s more about understanding thought through your own experience. No knowledge necessary actually. 

I think I am understanding you my dude. I hope I became more clear as well. Thanks for your reponse dude?

Anyway, to me integration is to fill a "void". Kind of like, well I've played this game, but it's not enough. Direct experience is preferable, knowledge has a certain duality to it, to be resolved. Tactile experience, very important if you're doing lens grinding. (i.e Spinoza's work)

But yeah I appreciate your response as well, I like to use references to try and leverage more knowledge.

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

Whatever you can think of must exist.

So yeah, this dude is fucked ?

Like the movie Ghostbusters. The Marshmallow man.

marshmallow.jpg

46 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

But if god allows for everything, what if he gets someones ego,  put it into a dimension where I am immortal, for an infinite amount of linear time, to be tortured in the most intense pain forever. Whoever that ego is , is absolutely fucked, because there is no escape, and he will never get to experience all the parts of himself because he is trapped being immortal, and never dying, in infinite linear time.

You are assuming there is a god entity separate from a "me" entity. From the perspective of "me". . . yes, it can be horrifying. Completely surrendering to an unknown entity can be terrifying. IME, the most terrifying experience of my life - by far. 

Yet from the perspective of a transcended self, there is no separation - there is one everything. There is no thing outside of the transcended YOU. There is no thing that can harm or scare a separate you, because there is no you to harm or scare. Everything is YOU.

For my self, this was one of my biggest hurdles to cross. There was some seriously scary shit thrown to discourage surrendering. And, it is MUCH easier to imagine and converse about it than to face it. This stuff here is a walk in the park vs. confronting it and surrendering to it. 

1 hour ago, RichardY said:

I like to use references to try and leverage more knowledge.

Fosho. Thought definitely has its place man. 

1 hour ago, RichardY said:

The weird thing I'm trying to resolve is, I agree the self doesn't logically exist. But here I am.

Gotcha. Good luck man:)

Edited by Jack River

3 hours ago, RichardY said:

Like the movie Ghostbusters. The Marshmallow man.

marshmallow.jpg

Well ... yeah it does ?

God is love

And God in them

No experience lasts forever. They all end. The only thing that can last forever is Nothingness and it is not painful.

So in the long run you can look forward to Nothingness ;) That is why enlightenment is the ultimate Good, and why God is ultimately Good.

There is literally nothing to fear. All fear is illusion. You just need to become conscious enough to see this. And that can only happen with death (enlightenment).

No ego, no problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No experience lasts forever. They all end. The only thing that can last forever is Nothingness and it is not painful.

So in the long run you can look forward to Nothingness ;) That is why enlightenment is the ultimate Good, and why God is ultimately Good.

There is literally nothing to fear. All fear is illusion. You just need to become conscious enough to see this. And that can only happe  with death (enlightenment).

No ego, no problem.

Leo.....I have MAD respect for you, you crazy Russian sage. I've gotten close to ego death many times and the SHIT that my mind comes up with to prevent me from dying is so terrifying that I can hardly believe you've been able to do it. The story of what's about to happen to me keeps changing too, it seems to coincide with the stuff that I'm currently reading and environment I'm in. Would be cool if you made a video on how to go deep with psychedelics, diving all the way in without letting the mind interfere....

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is literally nothing to fear. All fear is illusion. You just need to become conscious enough to see this. And that can only happe  with death (enlightenment).

No ego, no problem.

I'm currently in deep hell territory and this post really helps

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is literally nothing to fear. All fear is illusion. You just need to become conscious enough to see this. And that can only happen with death (enlightenment).

No ego, no problem.

Leo!

This is ludicrous. 

If god allows for "everything" than that means everything. Including an experience that lasts forever and is painful. 

And yes, since god allows for everything, it simultaneously is not the case. But still. You get my point. Why does no experience last forever, when god HAS to allow for everything therefore making some experience out there from some ego, last forever, and be painful.

Linear time does not last for ever???????? What? So you can suffer forever in linear time? WHAT???? This is way to much,

Looking forward to future uploads explaining this.

4 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

Leo!

This is ludicrous. 

If god allows for "everything" than that means everything. Including an experience that lasts forever and is painful. 

And yes, since god allows for everything, it simultaneously is not the case. But still. You get my point. Why does no experience last forever, when god HAS to allow for everything therefore making some experience out there from some ego, last forever, and be painful.

Linear time does not last for ever???????? What? So you can suffer forever in linear time? WHAT???? This is way to much,

Looking forward to future uploads explaining this.

There is nothing more to understand than what you said.

You just don't accept it.

More videos won't change that ?

God is love

And God in them

Honestly I just wish I never watched this video..

I mean this basically equals living forever and suffering forever if you were to re-live again as every person and living thing that ever existed. I'll live as my girlfriend, as my mother, as my father, as this or that, as this girl that broke up with me, just that's too much man.

And you would have to do all the self-actualization work again too ! I mean It's hard enough to succeed in ONE lifetime you're telling me I'll have to do this forever !? xD

@Serotoninluv Is there any silver lining in this ? I got quite depressed thinking about this and this suffering forever. And here I was all happy about spirituality.

3 hours ago, Shin said:

There is nothing more to understand than what you said.

You just don't accept it.

More videos won't change that ?

I will accept it.

What do you mean there is nothing more to understand? How can god make thing happen simultaneously, yet at the same time, what Leo said about all experience ending is not true???

More videos will change that.

Edited by Lorcan

19 hours ago, Lorcan said:

I'm currently in deep hell territory and this post really helps

These things have been on my mind since my 'bad' Ayahuasca trip because I've encountered this very fear that you're describing. Let's be honest, nobody wants to end up in that situation.....that's what makes it very difficult to accept. But then....it's only difficult for our human mind's construct, it is only fear of that situation and an infinite number of other similar scenarios that our minds would be terrified of, so how do we accept it? I guess this is where the power of love comes in. If you've ever been in love with somebody, did that hurt? If you ever lost yourself in sexual ecstasy ("Ecstasy is the dance of the individual with the All. Ek-stasis means standing outside “one’s self,” and so canceling out the conditioned mind.") while making love to that person, did it hurt while you lost yourself in the experience? Did it hurt and were you miserable as a child? Do you think it hurt in your mother's womb? I remember Leo talking about how our body's tension and other sickness is because we are resisting reality, something tells me we are resisting ecstasy and love so powerful that we fear and resist it. 

"In women’s brains there are unique neural links between the forebrain and the cerebellum, which allow sensations of physical pleasure to be directly integrated into the neocortex, or high brain center. This explains why some women experience orgasm so intense that they enter “religious” trance, or altered states of consciousness. And this ecstatic female orgasmic experience, in which the physical and the spiritual are fused and realized as one, is at the core of all mystical experience."

So the only thing that keeps us from drowning in ecstasy and unlocking the power of love is our fear of all the stories the mind comes up with about what Infinity entails. I think despite everything existing, "you as ego" don't have to experience all of that, you are not the star that you're orbiting, you're a planet and I think it's super important to build a healthy relationship to the star. This is why Leo talks about cultivating more accurate understanding of reality and growing consciousness is a prime directive in life, this is what's going to allow us to navigate the Infinite Universe and create the kind of reality that we want to live in, while drowning fears with love. 

Also....let's be fucking grateful for our current experience, let's take out that hand and look at it, is there fear or pain here and now? No....that's actual! Everything else is imagination! (yes that's Leo talking)

I also have to add that right after that terrifying Ayahuasca experience, I've never felt more blissful and more authentic in my life, I was a social magnet, I could feel people, I could feel the magnificent power of love Leo talks about, if this power is fully awakened in an individual....it's game over, the world as we know it will change. It's the love frequency that animals, birds and nature operates on, that's why people can "understand" animals when this love opens up in you. Also women are more tapped in to it because they're not as rational as men, that's the reason all women will fall in love with you when you tap into it, it's beyond the usual romantic love that's more like two canaries in a cage.....

I also couldn't stop making fun and laughing hysterically of all the fear that I've gone through, even though just minutes ago it was the most terrifying experience of my life. Wtf?

Edited by Vladimir