Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Is enlightenment the permanent way out of the loop? - new video

23 posts in this topic

From Leo's latest video..

Does coming to compete self realization / full enlightenment (like mooji/osho/sadhguru/Buddah etc ) end your infinite movie watching/living cycle??? 

End In a sense that , "they" will always be watching experience as the witness (even if there is more reincarnation after the death of their physical body)

And Will A natural death at the end of your life, without realizing the Truth, keep you in the loop of reincarnation? 

Is enlightenment the complete way out, permanently?

Or it's just something which one needs to do in each reincarnation

I guess it's paradoxical question I'm asking as there is only ONE

But the ONE living as Mooji right now, has that particular ONE freed itself from the loop to now merge with God n enjoy the movie eternally?

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

11 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Does coming to compete self realization / full enlightenment (like mooji/osho/sadhguru/Buddah etc ) end your infinite movie watching/living cycle??? They are your illusion. They is no such thing as living, nor living cycles. 

End In a sense that , "they" will always be watching experience as the witness (even if there is more reincarnation after the death of their physical body) No such they. Reincarnation is an idea, a thought, ZERO direct experience from you or any human ever. 

This stuff is not a sercret. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI  People who know flash the all seeing eye, which is literally your illusion saying dude, dude, dude!, come on, wake up man. 

And Will A natural death at the end of your life, without realizing the Truth, keep you in the loop of reincarnation? There’s no life, no death, reincarnation - these are all your ideas, ZERO direct experience here, just you believing. No harm in it. Lot’s of suffering though. 

Is enlightenment the complete way out, permanently? Out of what? Out of You ? 

Or it's just something which one needs to do in each reincarnation? How’s the spaghetti monster on Mars today? 

I guess it's paradoxical question I'm asking as there is only ONE. It’s not a paradox, it’s your belief. 

But the ONE living as Mooji right now, has that particular ONE freed itself from the loop to now merge with God n enjoy the movie eternally? Take one minute, and change your belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

Does coming to compete self realization / full enlightenment (like mooji/osho/sadhguru/Buddah etc ) end your infinite movie watching/living cycle??? 

End In a sense that , "they" will always be watching experience as the witness (even if there is more reincarnation after the death of their physical body)

And Will A natural death at the end of your life, without realizing the Truth, keep you in the loop of reincarnation? 

Is enlightenment the complete way out, permanently?

Or it's just something which one needs to do in each reincarnation

I guess it's paradoxical question I'm asking as there is only ONE

But the ONE living as Mooji right now, has that particular ONE freed itself from the loop to now merge with God n enjoy the movie eternally?

Just focus on getting there and stop the mental masturbation.

Like that you may discover this yourself, instead of believing stuff.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I suppose you are trying to get me to wake up with those shake up answers there...

But leo did say what the enlightened masters aren't telling you what this whole non-duality means...

That "I" will live as Leo, Hitler, Jesus, a raped victim, a black slave so on...

Does that mean "I" after the ending of my current experience will live one of these lives? But isn't for example, Leo already living the Leo life? And oneness is already experiencing that? Does oneness experience itself as Leo or whoever else. Multiple/infinite times? Via a different section of its infinite Oneness?

Or does it mean to simply REALIZE DEEPLY that what I am deep down (awareness) IS ALREADY EXPERICING all of that and because that awareness is no different than the awareness EXPERICING me... It's all already the case?

I guess the jump one needs to make is that what I think we may end up doing after the new video is expecting a first person Experience of living out lives as others but Infact it is already that way

I'm just Manning the life of SoonHei

You the life of Nahm

And so on

But what does the Manning? What takes the wheel of control 

That is ONLY ONE AND THAT IS ME

I hope it's this case... 

That's why also in Islam we are reminded to say alhamdulillah (thank you Allah) for everything we are greatful for . That thank you for incarnation as an able bodied person, living in good times etc etc

Love Is The Answer

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

I suppose you are trying to get me to wake up with those shake up answers there...

But leo did say what the enlightened masters aren't telling you what this whole non-duality means...

That "I" will live as Leo, Hitler, Jesus, a raped victim, a black slave so on...

Does that mean "I" after the ending of my current experience will live one of these lives? But isn't for example, Leo already living the Leo life? And oneness is already experiencing that? Does oneness experience itself as Leo or whoever else. Multiple/infinite times? Via a different section of its infinite Oneness?

Or does it mean to simply REALIZE DEEPLY that what I am deep down (awareness) IS ALREADY EXPERICING all of that and because that awareness is no different than the awareness EXPERICING me... It's all already the case?

I guess the jump one needs to make is that what I think we may end up doing after the new video is expecting a first person Experience of living out lives as others but Infact it is already that way

I'm just Manning the life of SoonHei

You the life of Nahm

And so on

But what does the Manning? What takes the wheel of control 

That is ONLY ONE AND THAT IS ME

I hope it's this case... 

That's why also in Islam we are reminded to say alhamdulillah (thank you Allah) for everything we are greatful for . That thank you for incarnation as an able bodied person, living in good times etc etc

That's just more mental masturbation to distract yourself.

You're lost in conceptsland, time to move out of it.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin yes. I get that

But isn't the whole new video all about conceptsland ???

Yes, I do the work part of this to become more aware and all

But just trying to understand what was said in the video itself, Ergo it is also important to try to understand the concepts in the video he talks about

Love Is The Answer

Its all stories fellas. 

You refer to thoughts and expect something else? wow..

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

48 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shin yes. I get that

But isn't the whole new video all about conceptsland ???

Yes, I do the work part of this to become more aware and all

But just trying to understand what was said in the video itself, Ergo it is also important to try to understand the concepts in the video he talks about

Enlightenment is discovering yourself as Unborn. And you wanna get enlightened and be back over and over again to do this work from scratch?

Don't confuse the actual work with rants and chit chat. Today's episode was more about giving people a shock. If it set fire under some people's ass to do this work more seriously, then I think the video has done it's job.

Also start appreciating the concept of anthropomorphic. It will help a ton along the way regarding projecting stuff.

Notice that any reaction you had while watching the episode was YOUR HUMAN EGOIC REACTION. Why do you assume that God would have the same reactions? That's the very definition of anthropomorphic. We as egos with brain and nervous system projecting our limited outlooks on That (God) which has no brain and nervous system.  We do this ALL the time..from finding meaning, values to every rationalization and justifications. We impose the human perspective on everything we see.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Beautiful. God can't be measured or described, but she/he etc. can be contained by a nervous system, like brain or mind, right?

1 minute ago, i am I AM said:

@Preetom Beautiful. God can't be measured or described, but she/he etc. can be contained by a nervous system, like brain or mind, right?

''Just like space exists inside and outside the jar,

So does the Absolute exists inside and outside, with and without the body''

-Ashtavakra Gita

''Awareness doesn't need a body or mind to know itself. It knows itself by being itself. Just like the sun doesn't need a mirror to reflect it's light to light itself up. The sun illumines itself just by being itself, through itself. At night when we see objects with the help moonlight, it actually informs us first and foremost about the Sun's light. Because the moon does not have light on it's own, it is Sun's reflected light. When we forget about the Sun(god), we mistakenly think that it is moon's (ego/mind) light that is illumining everything''

-Rupert Spira

Hope you got your answer. God is independent from brain/nervous system. But it is God's light, that illumines brain and nervous system. Brain does not own this light of knowing. This light of knowing is dimensionless, infinite, objectless. It is neither big, nor is it small, nor has it any part.

This is exactly why if you get to know that 'knowing' part in your tiny little limited mind, you know God's knowing in it's totality. It IS God's knowing from the first place. That's why all genuine teaching says ''LOOK WITHIN''.

Know the essence(the knowing) of your mind, you know God/Infinity by default :) 

No need to go on search for some Xth dimension or chase some mystical goose :P 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

What do you call it when you realize the woman isn't actually sawed in half when you see that magic trick?  Gimme that concept.  What is that?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I'm not fully enlightened yet. But "someone" from, i would call it "the spiritual world" is helping me to get there. But these are the things i've found out and connected together thoughtfully:

The word Advaita has been chosen very carefully and must therefore not be used synonymus with other terms like oneness. Oneness means, there is only one. Non-dual means, what appears to be two, aren't two. This doesn't necessarily implicate oneness automatically. You have two hands and both appear to be separated, but essentially both hands are part of a bigger body. Even if both hands are experienced as part of a bigger body, this doesn't mean that both hands are the same hand.

So the term non-duality must be thought more in a sense of "superposition" in which both existence and nonexistence are in a state of uncertainty. In consciousness this would mean, that Atman isn't part of Brahman, or the other way around. It doesn't mean both are the same either. It does mean, that Atman has Brahman in it and Brahman has Atman in it.

The drop which is in the ocean, has the whole ocean in it.

So the question is if experiencing oneness can be even described as enlightenment, since it is a certain determined experience, like experiencing day to day duality.

If you are a hand, it isn't your inevitable fate to become the other hand one day. The whole point of Indian philosophy and spirituality (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism etc.) is to obtain moksha. Moksha is the liberation from wandering trough the life experience which is called samsara. So seeking moksha is trying NOT to become Hitler or Mahatma Ghandi at "one point" in our lives.

About "mental mastrubation" which is brought up here from time to time:

Jnana-Yoga is the yoga of knowledge. It is one crucial way to obtain liberation.

@Preetom Thanks for your response.

@Joseph Maynor Altering or adding to a concept. I say that instead of replacing, because illusions exist(!), even if only where you are here and now. This is assuming "realizing" anything is possible.That's the way I see it.

The highest stage of Enlightenment is achieving optimum harmony so you can live at least 10 times the lifespan you where taught. We have the capacity as this planet earth inside has, to put a balance between what dies and what is reborn and go literally to infinity in the flesh, but for the majority, this is insane because they did not see it in their experience, they did not escape the vibrational pull of planet earth itself. But I've seen and experienced this.

By the way, Reincarnation is a point of view of the mind, let the mind go and reincarnation is a belief system. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Everything you believe or “know” about enlightenment, so long as you’ve never “experienced it”, is bullshit

9 hours ago, Sockrattes said:

I'm not fully enlightened yet. But "someone" from, i would call it "the spiritual world" is helping me to get there. But these are the things i've found out and connected together thoughtfully:

The word Advaita has been chosen very carefully and must therefore not be used synonymus with other terms like oneness. Oneness means, there is only one. Non-dual means, what appears to be two, aren't two. This doesn't necessarily implicate oneness automatically. You have two hands and both appear to be separated, but essentially both hands are part of a bigger body. Even if both hands are experienced as part of a bigger body, this doesn't mean that both hands are the same hand.

So the term non-duality must be thought more in a sense of "superposition" in which both existence and nonexistence are in a state of uncertainty. In consciousness this would mean, that Atman isn't part of Brahman, or the other way around. It doesn't mean both are the same either. It does mean, that Atman has Brahman in it and Brahman has Atman in it.

The drop which is in the ocean, has the whole ocean in it.

So the question is if experiencing oneness can be even described as enlightenment, since it is a certain determined experience, like experiencing day to day duality.

If you are a hand, it isn't your inevitable fate to become the other hand one day. The whole point of Indian philosophy and spirituality (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism etc.) is to obtain moksha. Moksha is the liberation from wandering trough the life experience which is called samsara. So seeking moksha is trying NOT to become Hitler or Mahatma Ghandi at "one point" in our lives.

About "mental mastrubation" which is brought up here from time to time:

Jnana-Yoga is the yoga of knowledge. It is one crucial way to obtain liberation.

Beautifully explained! Thank you :)

Oneness is a concept. Anything affirmative can be turned into a concept. At best oneness is a 'state' and as the zen saying goes, '' you should never want to nest in any state''.

The word non duality does not say what it actually is. It says what it is not. It is precisely formulated this way so that no concept can be built around around it. In the same way Buddha defined Enlightenment as the cessation of suffering. He didn't say what it actually is. He said what it is not. It is not suffering, but that doesn't mean it's all butterflies and unicorns.

Why do we always try to affirm stuff? Actually what is it that will get affected if this process stops?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Everything you believe or “know” about enlightenment, so long as you’ve never “experienced it”, is bullshit

13 hours ago, SoonHei said:

No !!!

My mental masturbation posts are importants !!!

You don't get it, If I stopped to do them, I could actually get a breakthrough cause of all of the free time I would save !!!

Isn't it smart to just spam the forum with my bullshit «knowledge» ?

I'm teaching (deluding) people here, important stuff !!!

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@SoonHei

On 28/10/2018 at 7:53 PM, SoonHei said:

End In a sense that , "they" will always be watching experience as the witness

There is no 'they', self cannot pass through gateless gate. 

On 28/10/2018 at 8:27 PM, SoonHei said:

There is no awareness, no god, no self, no reincarnation...nothing. Only Truth. Whatever truth is, it cannot change

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

I always had this exact question in mind. I (think) i remember being said in my vipassana retreat that the Budha escaped the wheel of life and death by "reaching" enlightenment so he wouldn't reincarnate. 

Another thing is: what about the soul? Both concepts can coexist? The soul(individual, with a specific energetic blueprint) and the oneness? 

17 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I always had this exact question in mind. I (think) i remember being said in my vipassana retreat that the Budha escaped the wheel of life and death by "reaching" enlightenment so he wouldn't reincarnate. 

Another thing is: what about the soul? Both concepts can coexist? The soul(individual, with a specific energetic blueprint) and the oneness? 

There is nothing to reincarnate into.

What the Buddha really meant when he was talking about reincarnation is the perpertual identification to the body and mind.

But of course, his disciples didn't understood that (like in any other religion) and started to imagine all kinds of things about everything he said ------> Current Buddhism full of dogmas.

God is love

And God in them