Bryan Lettner

A silver lining to Radical Oneness?

6 posts in this topic

Great video. My key takeaways... confirming some stuff that i've been feeling for some time now....

1. Nothing will ever "finally be fine." 
  2. You are God, and God is on fire forever, in a hysterical clusterfudge, trying to find a way out, but never succeeding.  Yeah, theres good stuff too, but the only thing that could ever truly satisfy is only good stuff and no bad stuff.
  3. There is no ultimate peace or eternal bliss.  No state of rest and safety.  One can "make peace with the lack of peace", but that's not very satisfying., not what we really want.

The deeper the rabbit hole of inquiry and awareness goes, the more it seems like a rotten egg to me.  "Oh, no wonder I'm playing the game of not being God... cuz being God sucks, and forgetting that for a while is the best i can hope for."  Am I missing something?

It almost seems like delusion and escapism and numbness are the ultimate, and they are closest we can get to freedom and peace.  Living through every life... haha, yikes, no thanks.  Reality seems like a cumbersome never-ending tv series of God shitting in his own mouth in a million different ways, with no option of doing anything else.  Imprisoned on the great Ferris wheel, with no way of getting off.  All the realization of Radical Oneness makes me wanna do is stop existing entirely.... Which, of course, does not seem to be an option.  

Sorry I don't mean to doomf*g all over everybody.  But help a brother out... is there any good news to the realization of Oneness?  A silver lining? I struggle to find something reassuring about Radical Oneness.

Edited by Bryan Lettner

So that's  the only possibility you;)came up with? Would you consider yourself a creative person?

(There may well be many other possibilities of this, even vexing, seemingly paradoxical ones)

@i am I AM I could definitely use more creativity.  Mind listing a few?

Edited by Bryan Lettner

A reality in which your pupils are a momentary eclipse preventing your true self from contact point, but time is cyclical so there is no perception of the passage of it.

A reality in which you are trying to communicate time to statues in absolute zero, while you're on the other side of a portal which could be any size, and anywhere and are invisible to your naked eye, in an infinitely large warehouse.

The crazy part is if you were to move yourself through the portal in the second scenario, or something came to your side. Then, the story would change to an indescribable extent. However, your mind could make up a story about it and be totally convinced that something else had changed, because that is what a mind do.