Tony 845

If you are Enlightened, why are you

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Tony 845 What I meant was the same driving force that brings unenlightened ppl here brings enlightened ppl. What if everyone in history that ever became awakened just disappeared into a cave never to be seen again? But it doesn't work that way. And good thing it doesn't.

Bottom line it's all one consciousness expanding.

tumblr_mkvyq77ySS1r4esjjo1_500.jpgswirling-sunset-fontana.jpgunconditional-love-quote.jpgstar-wars-quote-the-force-is-what-gives-a-jedi-his-power-its-an-energy.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It is said: "before Enlightenment carry water chop wood, after Enlightenment carry water chop wood"

I say: before Enlightenment carry water chop wood erratically (up there), after Enlightenment carry water chop wood harmoniously (down there)

Same actions before and after but not quite. It is a totally different way of doing, like day and night different. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

30 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Shin Nice!:)

Can't you use the force and beat me with a stick to force me to meditate more master ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them