Tony 845

If you are Enlightened, why are you

24 posts in this topic

On this forum? Not trying to be a Dick, just a general question? 

Cause I discovered what was already there, in a chaotic form. I just took time to unfold what I thought I forgot.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

26 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

On this forum? Not trying to be a Dick, just a general question? 

Nonduality and enlightenment are just fun to talk about...so why not be here?

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

Why would you assume someone Enlightened would not be on this forum?  What is your concept of what an Enlightened person should or shouldn't be?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor  again just making conversation?‍♂️ If you're free from the egoic mind why would you be on here? 

@Joseph Maynor @eputkonen if there is no ego, then who's having fun? I guess that's kinda my question. Also guys on you're Enlightenment if you don't mind me asking did it happen gradually through Kundalini or fast like Echart? 

Edited by Tony 845
Gramma

11 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor @eputkonen if there is no ego, then who's having fun? I guess that's kinda my question. Also guys on you're Enlightenment if you don't mind me asking did it happen gradually through Kundalini or fast like Echart? 

For the second question, fast...sudden...complete...no going back.

For the first, there is no who having fun...there is just having fun.  Don't get caught up in the conventions of speech where a noun must precede a verb.

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

On 10/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, Tony 845 said:

@Joseph Maynor  again just making conversation?‍♂️ If you're free from the egoic mind why would you be on here? 

You don't become free from Ego post-Enlightenment just like you don't become free of the body post-Enlightenment.  You know that saying -- before Enlightenment carry water chop wood, after Enlightenment carry water chop wood?  That's what that gets at.  Ego will always accompany Experience just like body does, but that doesn't mean it's your Ego or your body.  And it certainly doesn't mean that the body or the Ego need to be somehow destroyed.  What's destroyed is the way that Thought is able to augment what's actually there.  You might realize the woman is not actually sawed in half, but the illusion that she is is still present in the magic trick.  Similarly, the illusion of the Egoic self is always there, but you can see through it and realize that it isn't what it represents itself to be.  When I see other people, I don't see other people, if that makes sense.  When I see a woman being sawed in half, I don't see a woman being sawed in half.  When I see my body, I don't see my body, if that makes sense.  When I see my Egoic self, I don't see my Egoic self.  When I see External Reality, I don't see External Reality.  What I see is what's literally actually there.  God Awareness is maintaining keen awareness as to what is literally actually there.  This is analogous to going to a magic show where you've studied every slight of hand in every trick in advance.  What you would see at the magic show is all the illusions.  That's what being Enlightened is like.  Being Enlightened is loving truth so much that you've sought to see through all the illusions in reality, no matter what the consequences of that are.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Artaemis this is the best forum on enlightenment, others are very protective over there gurus..

One you are enlightened you are everywhere; you experience yourself as all pervading; you deny nothing in life and you don't need a reason to do anything. Everything is fun! You just play the game of life while respecting ethics and humanity.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Tony 845 That's a logical question but the answer can't be put into logical terms. I'm not skirting the issue but what is it that bought you here?

@cetus56 im not enlightened, that's what brought me here, as for the ones who are enlightened it just seems like they spend a lot of time on the forum, again just asking a question? ?

On 27/10/2018 at 9:14 PM, Tony 845 said:

If you are Enlightened, why are you

it's inevitable. you can't be anything else but Truth. you're free to think otherwise, though.

you cannot change your True Nature. the real work is about learning how to experience an amazing Life. because It is.

unborn Truth

14 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@cetus56 im not enlightened, that's what brought me here, as for the ones who are enlightened it just seems like they spend a lot of time on the forum, again just asking a question? ?

@Tony 845 What I meant was the same driving force that brings unenlightened ppl here brings enlightened ppl. What if everyone in history that ever became awakened just disappeared into a cave never to be seen again? But it doesn't work that way. And good thing it doesn't.

Bottom line it's all one consciousness expanding.

The groovy thing is we don’t “become” enlightened. What this points too is a living that doesn’t resist change. A life that isn’t limited to attachment/identification with its fear based reactions and such. A living as WHAT IS. 

Because this forum is for people who are or think they are stage yellow, not turquoise. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost