Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RaZor47

How do i know when i am being too serious?

6 posts in this topic

It is a simple question but i have been getting a lot of shit from people on the fact that i am being too serious or that i put too much importance on certain topics. So my questions is as follows: How do i know when i am being too serious? I do generally consider myself a serious person but how can i know when its is going to the point of a neurosis.

Scan you body. Backside on the left, nr 24. If you feel anything there, your taking life to serious.

Now a more serious answer, what does it mean to you when you think that or when others think that of you? What is your underlying core belief? Why does it bother you what others think? Question your belief and see what comes up. 

IMG_3581.JPG

You are too serious when you can't look at yourself in an other perspective and laugh. If you are deadly serious about a topic (like politics or religion) it is a dogma, you are closed to other perspectives.

When you feel like an idiot, but also think you are completely right.

Trust your feelings. You are completely right.

@RaZor47 SERIOUS = NEUROSIS !!!

When you kick the bucket you will not take anything with you - not money, not personality, not a single thing you learned, not a single thought. NOTHING. 

When do you do your best work? Inspired, easy feeling, free, creative? Or - serious, pressured, tense, etc?

There is simply no justifying seriousness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE