TheBeachBionic

I'm looking for a boyfriend?

49 posts in this topic

New York is a bit far sadly, but I imagine there are more guys you would be willing to date in NY than in my entire country 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:13 PM, kieranperez said:

The subconscious mind be like

Darth Vader GIF.gif

I didn t understood xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Don't go the easy way, most people on dating sites nowadays are fake anyway. I know from experience. Just stop being needy and think of all the nice things you can offer to a guy. You'll realize you can offer many good things to men, just think of your strengths. You are worthy. Being needy is not showing any worthiness though so stop being needy.

Go outside, get some fresh air and smile at someone nice. They might like you and talk to you. We're all in this together, it's not like someone is going to punish you for being nice. If they do they aren't worth your time anyway. 

On 11/1/2018 at 1:27 AM, Shadowraix said:

That is true but as I said

Best to avoid reinventing the wheel if you can.

But I still have a problem getting guys.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:27 AM, Shadowraix said:

That is true but as I said

Best to avoid reinventing the wheel if you can.

What are some things I offer to guys and how do I find out what my strengths are?

3 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

What are some things I offer to guys and how do I find out what my strengths are?

To take responsibility for your own happiness and to be able to trust him.

If you learn to make yourself happy by beginning to get in touch with the things you love/like, by beginning to taking care of yourself; you will release tremendous pressure off of your man. If you are not happy he's gonna feel inadequate and failing, men have been already through a lot of pressure in life to make things happen where the society demands a lot of achievement from them regardless what they feel inside. And they learn at the very young age not to express those emotions. Addition to that if you put the burden on a man to fix your down emotions as an obligation, then you are not being someone different for him in that demanding society. He will be eager to make you happy, but if you don't know what those things are, you are leaving him clueless.

Trust: (what we're talking about is a process that is after you scan out the bad characters and intentions) when you want to offer a great gift to a man. That is your full trust in him. So what's that mean? When you trust him you are choosing no longer to see him through your own insecurities; (as women we all have our insecurities that's okay, yet, still can choose to operate from a higher perspective while healing our wounds by taking care of ourselves in a considerate gentle way. -It's not your man's fault something bad happened to you in the past, you cannot punish him for some people else's mistakes.) You are choosing rather to allow him create himself as a best version of himself and also you are believing he is showing up as his best self at the moment where his recent resources and his consciousness level allows him. And you have faith that, that'll expand and you are communicating this to him. When he needs to pull away to individuate to find his maculine core which is essential for them that you do give your trust and blessings to him so that he can reestablish and embrace who he is in this world without having to worry about you, so he can come to his full force.

Lastly you challenge him, by challenging yourself. By committing to find who you are, by understanding what your values are in life so setting your standards; by being loyal first and foremost to your own path, to your own principals and to your own mastery. So you give birth to such beautiful visions to the world, that he would be eager and inspired to take part in it.

It takes time, none of us born that way, but that's an exciting ans worthwhile journey to take; and then whoever wants to play along within it with you, will be waiting for you on your path. It is just one simple step forward to initiate your journey to have fun to fully enjoy and discover the life as you being this you right now. You can do it.

Edited by Sevi

Couple things. If you want to get responses from guys and potentially find a boy friend you should say how old you are and what region you are in for obvious reasons in the OP. Also as a response to a lot of the people here saying you shouldn't have a relationship until you have healthy self esteem, self love and development and maturity etc. I have to disagree. Iv'e been in a long distance relationship for over 3 years with the same girl and we have both matured together over the course of it and had a pretty good relationship. It just depends on the person you are with. My gf in the beginning had very low self esteem but I encouraged her and its much better now. Its true that many people will take advantage of weaknesses in their partner, but at the same time many people will encourage them to grow emotionally. Hopefully people on this forum are mostly not the potential abuser type, you would think that. I don't know.

On 10/27/2018 at 0:52 PM, TheBeachBionic said:

Can some guys message me on here.

Go to dating sites. It's a simple way to find someone. There are a lot of services to do it. Maybe try to use this source.

tenor.gif

Locking because this forum is not a dating site.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.