Marks199

Demon possesion

18 posts in this topic

I realized just 3 weeks ago that I am being possesd by a demon. I cant meditate do mindfulness, visualization or any kind of self development work. Since a snake during my meditation has got inside of my left leg. It wasnt a meditation i was very stressed and couldnt control my body and my meditation was going bad (I was picking up ego). Since then I hear a voice inside of me that guides me to do bad things. I was trying schamanic breath work but the demon controls my body and stopped the breathing. I think there are various types of demons and they all have their caractheristics. The problem is how to get rit of it and at the same time it doesent allows me to hold my back straight.

Edited by Marks199

Ok, and instead of going to the psychiatrist you post it in a internet forum.

Well I went but they also cant explain it... They puted me in a psychiatry

Edited by Marks199

I read somewhere that the best thing you can do is just ignore it and live life like normal. The stage you are in is called "oppresion" after that comes "possesion". I read that the final stage only happens to the "weak-minded". But most likely it's just a medical problem. 

On 29/10/2018 at 8:41 AM, Andreas said:

I read somewhere that the best thing you can do is just ignore it and live life like normal. The stage you are in is called "oppresion" after that comes "possesion". I read that the final stage only happens to the "weak-minded". But most likely it's just a medical problem. 

I dont understand what you mean.

So you can walk around normally despite having a snake in your leg?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 30/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, Rilles said:

On 30/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, Rilles said:

No I cant that something controls my entire body. And doesent let me do anything with my mind or with my body.

And it wants me to do evil things every day I have at least 1 or 2 nightmares. I cant work and sometimes it makes me agresive... 

7 hours ago, Winter said:

Who is typing on that keyboard then?

The snaaaaaake!!?

On 1/11/2018 at 1:05 PM, Winter said:

Who is typing on that keyboard then?

Me but he lets me do things, sometimes... Thats why I am telling you this story and I think he wants to kill me because now my neck twists but later I can get an epileptical atack.

@Marks199 Bro I truly understand you. I was possessed by a demon on 20th February 2017. I was saved by going to an exorcist. 

Please find someone to help you ASAP. Go to chruch, mouslem or a temple. Go somewhere holy and pray to God to save you. I am not joking. 

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

Its leaving me the positive energy of my uncle and an enlightened guy that prayed to be took this thing out of me and I left my toxic family in croatia now I am in colombia trying to realize my life.

@Marks199 All the best to you. Always be positive and growing and happy.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

4 hours ago, Marks199 said:

Its leaving me the positive energy of my uncle and an enlightened guy that prayed to be took this thing out of me and I left my toxic family in croatia now I am in colombia trying to realize my life.

Good for you! But man... use some full stops for crying out loud.xD