Charlotte

?

9 posts in this topic

Would highly recommend. 

(Watch Eckhart's face, he's like a young lad at Christmas reading from the book ??♥️)

I really love him. He's so childlike.....his face, his expressions, his jokes, his love of just being his goofy self.  ET is the man!

At 23:00 minutes or so in he speaks on intuition...he really sums up my inquiry into the nature of intuition and it being still a limited aspect of thought/self. 

And the negation of thought. This is the beginning of the headless “state” or unconsciousness. 

Right on @Charlotte. ?

@SoonHei

listent to 23:00 on through 46:30 and even beyond that. Goes into this negation of thought which is that action i was talking about that ends thought/self/time. This negation is the action of intelligence itself. This is that insight/action that wipes away time momentum. 

Edited by Jack River

@CharlotteGood share! ??

Words cannot express how this video makes me feel ;)

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

And the negation of thought. This is the beginning of the headless “state” or unconsciousness. 

Doesn't Eckhart consider unconsciousness to be a state of distraction/illusion or being caught in thought/self

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Doesn't Eckhart consider unconsciousness to be a state of distraction/illusion or being caught in thought/self

Unconsciousness or unawareness is what I mean by meditation/headless. That’s why I meant by that thread awareness to unawareness. 

unawareness as in..The condition of being uninformed or unaware: ignorance, innocence, nescience, obliviousness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity.

I think he uses “to be conscious” as in awareness to thought/self. But when that activity ends thought/self momentum then begins this unawareness/unconsciousness. As in not being self conscious or self aware. 

Keyword being unfamiliarity. Because what is familiar/as in thought/me is no longer acting, as an impression/image projection. 

Edited by Jack River

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Unconsciousness or unawareness is what I mean by meditation/headless. That’s why I meant by that thread awareness to unawareness. 

unawareness as in..The condition of being uninformed or unaware: ignorance, innocence, nescience, obliviousness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity.

ha yeah dude i understand. Eckhart uses the concept "unconsciousness" differently in his books which just goes to show what little importance merely understanding conceptually serves in the "state" of headlessness :)

Edited by DrewNows

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

ha yeah dude i understand. Eckhart uses the concept "unconsciousness" differently in his books which just goes to show what little importance merely understanding conceptually serves in the "state" of headlessness :)

Yep. ?