Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YaMayka

[book] Metaphysical Anatomy: Your body is talking, are you listening? By Evette Rose

6 posts in this topic

That’s a brilliant book. If you have any physical symptoms and you want to heal them and in the same time you are serious about your emotional wellbeing and health then there you will find so much to learn from. Quite some things to dig in to do your shadow work. It is not a book you read cover to cover (not everyone anyway); it contains a list of ilnesses and symptoms and possible explanations for them from metaphysical point of view. You may just browse by what relates to you. It’s around 760 pages, so be prepared, quite some raw knowledge there :) There is volume 2 but I’m not there yet.

DB9C1DD7-06F2-40FD-A6EF-733A18BCF3F7.jpeg

Edited by YaMayka

Very interesting, thanks for the recommendation! 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

very good book. Im pissed that she shortened the amount of pages you can take a peek at for free lol

@YaMayka  I've had it since Teal Swan's recommendation and it's quite amazing. Never put it to work though xD I'm too orange yet to really be able to apply this advice.

@Lynnel I'm trying in the way I can. Although for me it is still more on a physical level. I have a feeling I will be coming back to it.