Annoynymous

Suffering and self actualization

11 posts in this topic

Can sufferings  be tool for self actualization? If it is so, then how? 

Currently i am suffering a lot due to my imbalanced personal life. I feel i am broken and lost the way of life. Can i use this situation to break through from it and lift myself up  through self actualization?  

Edited by Annoynymous

Physical and emotional pain are the tools for self-actualization. Run from them and you will fall into sleep patterns. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Physical and emotional pain are the tools for self-actualization. Run from them and you will fall into sleep patterns. 

I have heard it before, but not clear how it works. Can you provide me an example?

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

I have heard it before, but not clear how it works. Can you provide me an example?

Escaping the dormant state will involve breaking the mind and the physical patterns to a more natural route path. Being on a stuck paradigm for decades when the blood, oxygen, energy flow again to a more complete state, the process will shake the core and if it is done in a small period of time in months or years, one has to be more than brave to go with the flow. Or you can do it in 30 years without pain :P, you choose. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

26 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Escaping the dormant state will involve breaking the mind and the physical patterns to a more natural route path. Being on a stuck paradigm for decades when the blood, oxygen, energy flow again to a more complete state, the process will shake the core and if it is done in a small period of time in months or years, one has to be more than brave to go with the flow. Or you can do it in 30 years without pain :P, you choose. 

At this point of my life, going with the flow seems the hardest thing to do. I am confused, depressed, frustrate,  fearful and clueless. Feeling like walking in darkness.  I don't know what to do, what to desire and where am i going in life. Feeling terrible! 

Edited by Annoynymous

I think pain plays a big role in self-actualization, especially in the beginning :)

When I look back, I know I wouldn't be what I am today without that big pain in the past. I'm kinda greatful for it now you can say :D

Just make sure you have some simple meditation practice and rely on it. Then the pain will turn into wisdom. Without any meditation practice usually pain turns into wounds. ;)

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think pain plays a big role in self-actualization, especially in the beginning :)

When I look back, I know I wouldn't be what I am today without that big pain in the past. I'm kinda greatful for it now you can say :D

Just make sure you have some simple meditation practice and rely on it. Then the pain will turn into wisdom. Without any meditation practice usually pain turns into wounds. ;)

Thank you for your advise.

What you are today? And what were you before the pain?

3 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

Currently i am suffering a lot due to my imbalanced personal life.

Ask yourself this question: "What ideas and beliefs do i hold about myself and reality right now, which led me to feeling imbalanced in my personal life".

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

Thank you for your advise.

What you are today? And what were you before the pain?

I'm just throbbing with life inside of me everyday :D fallowed by strong motivation for spirituality, gratittude for all the masters and truth. Always balanced and in harmony with everything around me. Even if my life is upside down I'm still able yo laugh inside :D

What I was was not like this. I was not even able to smile :D I think there's not a single picture of me smiling in front of a camera, always dead searious and phylosophical :D That's the most popular combination today - dead serious, full of phylosophis and depressed :D

Now I'm like on nootropics everyday, only difference is that I generate it from within without any external stimuli just with some yogic tools and kriyas ;)

Can't say that my life became easy tho. Only I became at ease within. Life seems only to get more intense. But when there's balance inside whatever life throws it's ok. 

I like Goutama's the Bhuddha words. "I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go hell. Anyways I can't suffer, at least there I can help other people" :D:D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I'm just throbbing with life inside of me everyday :D fallowed by strong motivation for spirituality, gratittude for all the masters and truth. Always balanced and in harmony with everything around me. Even if my life is upside down I'm still able yo laugh inside :D

What I was was not like this. I was not even able to smile :D I think there's not a single picture of me smiling in front of a camera, always dead searious and phylosophical :D That's the most popular combination today - dead serious, full of phylosophis and depressed :D

Now I'm like on nootropics everyday, only difference is that I generate it from within without any external stimuli just with some yogic tools and kriyas ;)

Can't say that my life became easy tho. Only I became at ease within. Life seems only to get more intense. But when there's balance inside whatever life throws it's ok. 

I like Goutama's the Bhuddha words. "I don't want to go to heaven, I want to go hell. Anyways I can't suffer, at least there I can help other people" :D:D

Beautiful and inspiring

As for op, I totally feel ya man, just keep at it, tough times are what makes you grow and shed your old skin, and the process of shedding your skin is usually painful but it's also more than worth it