moon777light

Boyfriend thinks Leo is an internet Hoe?

30 posts in this topic

lol Okay so my boyfriend of 6 months and i have a lot of similar interests, including meditation/ wanting to try psychedelics but hes not into the whole "self help" scene and thinks its a scam and a gimmick (which i cant blame him since many things tend to be). Whenever we had issues (like in our sex life) id show him some actualized videos to watch and he told me he cant get through even one because he hates how Leo seems to know everything but is just an "internet hoe" he also says he comes off as "arrogant, irritating, and annoying". SO obviously he just watches someone else, but a lot of the topics i tell him to try to understand (like the various meditation techniques, kriya yoga, enlightenment theory and stuff, which he is interested in) he wont ever watch because he just cant stand Leo. It makes me think why does leo trigger him so much, and if i can do anything to lessen this (or help him uncover why?not to be triggered?) but then again i know that a person can only help themselves, so should i just ignore all this? but a lot of content leo says you cant really find anywhere else, well you can, but not as neatly put and consice/intellectually as leo makes it. We also want to learn how to properly take the good psychedelics and leos vids are the only quality ones i know of. 

Had this saved :)

Screenshot_2018-10-24-22-52-01.png

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Rin!!!! thank you :D 

true, but im not sure if its too early for me to bring this up if hes not ready to hear it. Im not even sure how to fix this in myself, like when i see a person i hate.

@moon777light You know rin!!...that teaser at the end of season 3? yeah me neither but for sure i know trying to fix someone never works..  

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

He needs to see that everything he thinks Leo is, is a projection of what he is deep down.

I would bet he is exactly like the Leo from 3/4 years ago, and sees all his egotic bullshit in him, and thus reject him.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@NoSelfSelf i know rin from 50% off not free ahaha

@Shin i dont know how i would bring it up to him, ...like "yeah you hate him because of your insecurities" i feel like anyway i would try to would just bring out denial. Maybe microdosing a psychedelic will make him more open to uncovering emotional stuff

6 minutes ago, moon777light said:

@NoSelfSelf i know rin from 50% off not free ahaha

@Shin i dont know how i would bring it up to him, ...like "yeah you hate him because of your insecurities" i feel like anyway i would try to would just bring out denial. Maybe microdosing a psychedelic will make him more open to uncovering emotional stuff

But psychedelics are just for Leo's arrogant fanbase, they are evil and stupid right ? ?

God is love

And God in them

20 hours ago, moon777light said:

It makes me think why does leo trigger him so much, and if i can do anything to lessen this (or help him uncover why?not to be triggered?) but then again i know that a person can only help themselves, so should i just ignore all this? 

I think you could acknowledge the grain of truth that is in your bf's words, i.e. see how Leo is arrogant (likes to listen to himself etc.), and maybe even see if some of these same traits that repel your bf is what you like about Leo (and perhaps your bf too, lol :D). That won't solve your "problem" but gives you some compassion. 

28 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

maybe even see if some of these same traits that repel your bf is what you like about Leo (and perhaps your bf too, lol :D)

O.o never thought about it that way...

He feels threatened, I guess. I would say show him a shorter video of Leo and make fun of him together in his videos and check out Leos blog post where he enumerates all the things he has been wrong on. And make sure to not praise Leo too much in front of him ;) we men are fragile like that...

smart guy, if I were you I would let him follow his intuition instead of forcing hours of videos on him

23 hours ago, Aimblack said:

He feels threatened, I guess. I would say show him a shorter video of Leo and make fun of him together in his videos and check out Leos blog post where he enumerates all the things he has been wrong on. And make sure to not praise Leo too much in front of him ;) we men are fragile like that...

@Aimblack I didn't see how Leo enumerated how he was wrong about anything in his blog, can you elaborate?

7 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Maybe he's jealous... 

Funny how I sometimes try to dismiss Aurum comments.

Same thing here yes B|

God is love

And God in them

tell him to stop being a little bitch & Show him Leo's live enlightenment experience 

18 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

Leo shows him his shadow

Yupp definitely stuff going on beneath the surface.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, moon777light said:

lol Okay so my boyfriend of 6 months and i have a lot of similar interests, including meditation/ wanting to try psychedelics but hes not into the whole "self help" scene and thinks its a scam and a gimmick (which i cant blame him since many things tend to be). Whenever we had issues (like in our sex life) id show him some actualized videos to watch and he told me he cant get through even one because he hates how Leo seems to know everything but is just an "internet hoe" he also says he comes off as "arrogant, irritating, and annoying". SO obviously he just watches someone else, but a lot of the topics i tell him to try to understand (like the various meditation techniques, kriya yoga, enlightenment theory and stuff, which he is interested in) he wont ever watch because he just cant stand Leo. It makes me think why does leo trigger him so much, and if i can do anything to lessen this (or help him uncover why?not to be triggered?) but then again i know that a person can only help themselves, so should i just ignore all this? but a lot of content leo says you cant really find anywhere else, well you can, but not as neatly put and consice/intellectually as leo makes it. We also want to learn how to properly take the good psychedelics and leos vids are the only quality ones i know of. 

Ya I wouldn't force anything on him, in general, maybe if you guys knew eachother for longer you could bring up some of the Leo reflecting stuff.  But if you want him to look into some of these same subject matters, perhaps Alan Watts is a good alternative.  He's brilliant, educated (oxford professor in philosophy and religion I believe), experienced in Buddhism, and probably one of the best story tellers and synthesizers of knowledge around (although he's dead).