SoonHei

SDS CHAMPION (YouTube)

17 posts in this topic

this guy's channel on youtube has like a 100+ videos of his sitting down for 4 hours in each video and just smiling

i found out about this guy prior to all this spirituality stuff

comments under the video and my thinking back then too was just this guy is doing craziness or doing it for attention

i now wonder if he is doing SDS and just recording it for the heck of it lol

i am sure even if he was doing it to mess with people, he might have found or had that brief state of non-dual awareness during one of these videos and then continued to do it.

anyhow. it's pretty cool 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Wow, I can appreciate how much time and effort he's put into that. 

It may look like a stunt to some folks, but 99.9+% of humans aren't able to sit down right now and do that. I couldn't do 4 hours.

@non_nothing or it takes nothing

if he's self realized and just yoloing about it. it's probably 4 hours of continuous bliss and and being in that oneness state - and just recording it vs normally most of us would just sit :) 

but yeah, i do still agree. takes balls!

love the comments under the video though :D

there are some who question that to be meditation that he is doing. but most think he's lost it - i can see why they may think so

kudos to this guy though

Love Is The Answer

Omg the comments :D:D:D

I cried :D:D:D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

from wikipedia

During the fifth installment of his stream, a burglar broke into his house. He kicked down the door into Bennett's house. The thief entered the room he was streaming in and said "Hello?", and quickly left. The incident generated attention online and the video currently has over 3 million views.[4][5]

In a separate incident in his 52nd livestream, Benjamin clearly urinates himself, with a wet puddle seeping out from under him and gradually evaporating over the remainder of the footage. He never acknowledges this or breaks his composure and continues to sit and smile to the camera.

talk about being in the present moment and being just a water to the max :D 

Love Is The Answer

Maybe he's doing it because he's trying to prove himself or he feels upset with himself in some way and so engaging in psychological time. (That's totally it, dude. As Jack Rivers would say) But he's not the one I should be working on.

Actually his videos are pretty calming

I should spend an afternoon just sitting and watching this guy... maybe I can bliss out with him. (Only looking away to piss in a jar if I need to)

Deeply inspiring thought, thanks for sharing! I watched him a long time ago, and I just always wanted to find an excuse for him getting away with that ("he is crazy" "he is on meth", etc). Maybe he is sitting there and tripping? Who knows...

I never researched the guy.....has he given any explanation as to his motivation? People don't do that shit just as a stunt. He's obviously an excellent meditator.

creepy.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Fake smiles. Forced. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

After I had a kundalini awakening about 4 months ago during a 2 hour & 15 minute sds sit, I just got up, I thought after energy was shooting out of my crown shakra for about 2 minutes that was it, nope the ego came roaring right back?‍♂️?‍♂️?

On 24/10/2018 at 3:18 PM, SoonHei said:

from wikipedia

During the fifth installment of his stream, a burglar broke into his house. He kicked down the door into Bennett's house. The thief entered the room he was streaming in and said "Hello?", and quickly left. The incident generated attention online and the video currently has over 3 million views.[4][5]

In a separate incident in his 52nd livestream, Benjamin clearly urinates himself, with a wet puddle seeping out from under him and gradually evaporating over the remainder of the footage. He never acknowledges this or breaks his composure and continues to sit and smile to the camera.

talk about being in the present moment and being just a water to the max :D 

lol i loved him