Robby

Bunch of Notes I Wanted to Share

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I had a crazy experience triggered by Leo's video "Jacques Derrida, Deconstruction, Post-Modernism, and Nonduality", so I was just watching it again and taking notes in preparation for tomorrow's, ah, amplified self-inquiry. 

Anyway it dawned on me that if I find notes on Leo's videos valuable, others might too, and I have several notes from the past few years on my Google Drive, so I'd like to share them with anyone that might find them useful.

I've attached 9 of them down below.

A note: some of these notes are pretty long and detailed like the 'Derrida, Deconstruction & Nonduality' and 'Spiral Dynamics' notes, others are pretty bare-bones like '10 Important Things' & 'What Women Want in a Man'. I made these for me, so I don't know if anyone will find them useful, or if people would prefer bare-bones notes vs. more detailed ones. (Personally I feel that as Leo's content has gotten so much more advanced, I find more detailed notes increasingly necessary)

I will be taking a lot more notes. I feel like I've been doing self-development work for the past few years rather aimlessly, just having faith that it was worthwhile, and relatively content with the significant, yet still shallow, improvements in my life. My experience last month totally mind fucked me, so I'll be taking a lot more notes for myself, and if you guys like them, of course I'd love to share and add more. 

Derrida, Deconstruction, & Nonduality.pdf

Spiral Dynamics Basics.pdf

Shamanic Breathing Technique.pdf

Leo's Nootrpoics.pdf

What Women Want in a Man.pdf

Mindfulness Meditation.pdf

How to Become Enlightened - Step by Step.pdf

Avoiding Dysfunction Relationships_ Red Flags.pdf

10 Important Things You Don't Know You Want.pdf

59349318.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Oh man, this is so forced, is way simpler without techniques nor concepts nor questions xD

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Thank u ❤

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Robby

Thanks for sharing!

It would be better if you posted them in this thread though. :) 

@Robby Thanks man, much appreciated! I'm now also thinking about polishing my notes up and sharing them

@Robby Can you start a journal in the journal forum and just link your notes there? 

This is really great!

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino