Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martin_malin

How can Green connect with Orange?

7 posts in this topic

Have you ever helped an Orange person to see the limitations of Orange and become more greenish? If so, how did you do it?

If it can be done, I feel it must be done gently and playfully.

which parts of orange are you trying to get them to see through?

if you have a deep connection with them it can work. but i think a deep connection is green itself lol

Edited by d0ornokey

The part about the drive for money, fame and material success. I often speak to high school / college students and many think I'm mentally ill for questioning those values. 

Edited by martin_malin

@martin_malin

Not sure but I can say what rsdtyler and eben pagen do. they both teach primarily orange stuff but tyler is orange/green and eben is yellow. 

what they do is they will teach orange stuff but sprinkle in higher consciousness things here and there. 

eben's latest book is about finding opportunity in life but mostly in business. it has green and yellow concepts in there but an orange would resonate with it 

tyler has lots of orange videos but will also have other videos too and mentions higher consciousness things pretty often 

I don't have an exact solution sorry. it seem challenging - i think they must be ready. speaking about it may help, because they may pull on that information several years later 

Edited by d0ornokey

2 hours ago, martin_malin said:

The part about the drive for money, fame and material success. I often speak to high school / college students about this topic and many think I'm mentally ill. 

I also speak to a lot of college students on this. I try to show them there are good things in life beyond personal achievement and rational thinking. I’ll ask them about times in life they reached flow states - in sports, playing a musical instrument etc. I encourage them to describe their state of consciousness and their connection with teammates or band mates. That sense of oneness. Or times they were  struck in awe by beautiful nature. They have all had moments like these above Orange. . . After they really get into state, I ask “You love it, don’t you? And you want to spend more time there, don’t you?”. . . They all nod yes and I have their curiousity and attention.

There are still challenges with getting them up through Green. I think it might be easier to breeze through some of the non-threatening aspects of Green and then into Tier2. There are aspects of Tier2 that resonate with them - deep down below all the noise in their heads. 

10 hours ago, martin_malin said:

Have you ever helped an Orange person to see the limitations of Orange and become more greenish? If so, how did you do it?

If it can be done, I feel it must be done gently and playfully.

Green does not have to connect with Orange ;) 

Integration of Orange+Yellow+Red, only after this connection Green arises hehe, sounds paradoxical but it works. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.