Federico

About Leo...

11 posts in this topic

Hey I'm new here! My question is, is Leo enlightened? Or does he talk only from theory? Thanks!

I think Leo would catch a bunch of shit if he says he's Enlightened so he probably doesn't want to admit that even if he is -- and I think he is Enlightened to a degree, of course!  The trolls on the Internet would have a field day with that though if Leo said he's Enlightened.  In fact, I catch a bunch of shit saying I'm Enlightened, but the difference is I don't give a damn what other people think about me -- and also to be fair to Leo, I'm not making my living in this work so I can piss people off without a care.  If the truth hurts, so be it.  There's no reason for me not to tell the truth as I see it.  No skin off my back.  And also they're degrees to being Enlightened.  Enlightened Stage Turquoise is different from Enlightened Stage Coral.  Enlightened Stage Blue, Enlightened Stage Green, and Enlightened Stage Yellow also have their own characteristics and quirks.  A lot of it comes down to how the various Spiral Stages think differently about Metaphysics and Epistemology.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

He had several deep enlightenment experiences.

As far as we know, he isn't enlightened.

Doesn't matter though, the real question is: Does his videos helps you or not ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well you have to judge for yourself 

Does he look like a god to you?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

he said somewhere that he isn't enlightened

Edited by BjarkeT

@Joseph Maynor I don't think you're lying. I think you actually believes you are enlightened because you misunderstand what it really is.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think Leo would catch a bunch of shit if he says he's Enlightened so he probably doesn't want to admit that even if he is -- and I think he is Enlightened to a degree, of course!  The trolls on the Internet would have a field day with that though if Leo said he's Enlightened.  In fact, I catch a bunch of shit saying I'm Enlightened, but the difference is I don't give a damn what other people think about me -- and also to be fair to Leo, I'm not making my living in this work so I can piss people off without a care.  If the truth hurts, so be it.  There's no reason for me not to tell the truth as I see it.  No skin off my back.  And also they're degrees to being Enlightened.  Enlightened Stage Turquoise is different from Enlightened Stage Coral.  Enlightened Stage Blue, Enlightened Stage Green, and Enlightened Stage Yellow also have their own characteristics and quirks.  A lot of it comes down to how the various Spiral Stages think differently about Metaphysics and Epistemology.  

Makes sense, and also, being enlightened is awesome I'm happy for you!

9 hours ago, Shin said:

He had several deep enlightenment experiences.

As far as we know, he isn't enlightened.

Doesn't matter though, the real question is: Does his videos helps you or not ?

For sure!

20 minutes ago, Federico said:

For sure!

Isn't it ironic that Leo, who isn't enlightened, explain non-duality in a more effective and simple way than any teacher known ? xD

If I had to choose between only one source, I would choose Leo without a doubt B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them