Pilgrim

Microdosing and Depression

5 posts in this topic

Psychedelics are clinically proven treatments for depression. I have read a lot about positive experiences of people who microdose on psilocybin. I really want to try this since I have been pretty depressed for the last year and it's starting to become a serious problem. Mainstream therapy doesn't seem to help me and microdosing seems very promising. If anyone has experience with this, could you please share your knowledge with me? 

I know this site is not for sourcing and I am not asking about this. I guess I have to somehow find my way for this on my own, but if anyone has made experiences with microdosing on psilocybin and the effects it had on depression.. I would be very excited to hear about it. 

Thanks so much 

Psychedelics can kick out depression, but also trigger maniac episodes. 

In the case of microdosing, I only do it with shamanic snuff. It can work if you do it properly. 

Questions:

1- Do you have any other psychological problem besides depression?

2- Have you actually tried “mainstream therapy”? 

On 11/8/2018 at 2:56 PM, Maximus said:

Micro-dosing with pure MDMA seems to help me a bit but it is illegal and so I don't do it

You cannot microdose MDMA long term it can damage your brain. You shouldn't use MDMA more than once every 6 weeks and one every 3 months to be on the safe side. LSD, Psilocybin are far better/safer options long term.

B R E A T H E

Yes, microdosing has helped me. I've experimented with LSD and psilocybin so far.

However, don't expect miracles. These substances should be used carefully and strategically to avoid tolerance and over dependency. The substances alone will not cure depression. Best way I think is to combine it with meditation, exercise and clean eating. 

I recommend taking only twice a week for a month, then take 1-2 weeks off to reset tolerance. 

Again, can't stress this enough... Don't rely on it completely, use it as a catalyst/tool for accelerating growth in other areas.

Hope that helps. :)