Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

No Free Will + Dream Reality

7 posts in this topic

One of the biggest obstacle to getting closer and closer to the understanding of the nature of our reality is the materialist paradigm.

Once one sees that reality isn't a physical / solid construct made out of tiny particles /atoms then the possibilitt which remains may seem very improbable and extremely radical but it cannot be denied.

I also like this idea and it showcases the incomprehensible infinite magnitude of reality: there are an infinite number of iterations / modulation of consciousness and it is so totally absolute and complete that it gives the illusion of apparent free will to thought+action. It is a set of absolute random and meaningless phenomena but as it is so complete, the next moment of existence which follows seems to be caused + connected with the previous moment and so on.

It's all an autonomous eternal happening.

Freedom is getting and staying in the  experiential realization that "we" have no freedom/control.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Have you experienced this? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I think the No Free Will realization puts the largest crack into the self delusion. The self will avoid this realization at any cost. Once this realization occurs, the self’s days are numbered 

indeed. being in that direct state just last night showed me the beauty of it

i did not get any horrors... maybe because i have made myself comfortable with the idea of no-self

i am still very much near my ego in my day to day... but i find it easy to transition to the oneness state when it happens. though it's very brief.

Love Is The Answer

I use my hand to hold a bottle, i felt pressure on my palm,isn't that a solid object?

3 minutes ago, Nevon said:

I use my hand to hold a bottle, i felt pressure on my palm,isn't that a solid object?

To make it short and simple

What you're saying here... If you did that in your dream? Would that still be considered a solid object? Within the world of the dream? Yet when wake up in bed you will say, oh it was in my head/just a dream.

That's all.

Love Is The Answer

Let's don't talk about concept,In actuality we don't really know it's physical or non physical, it's only there's sensation on my palm thats it.