StardewValley

Disturbed

11 posts in this topic

I want to escape reincarnation. I don't want to be stuck here; I want to escape this hell.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Here is my Byron Katie work if it helps: 

can i know that im trapped in reincarnation?
not really
how does it make me feel?
disturbed
who would i be without this thought?
mildly better
flip it:
I look foward to being trapped in reincarnation
My mind is in reincarnation only

can i know that im stuck here forever?
no
disturbed
happy
flip it:
im free here forever
I'm trapped only in my mind

how does the thought that this is hell make me feel?
bad
in heaven
flip it:
I look foward to being trapped in this hell
I want to be trapped in this hell
I want to be trapped in this heaven
It's only hell in my mind

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Reject this idea[1 ]and eternal hell be surely proven for you (this statement is absolute wrong)

1. can you understand the opposite polars without the opposite polar

e.g: (-3) is unnderstood by it's counter part 3. left is understood by it's counter part right. forward backwards etc.

Since you cannot disprove or find a way to escape this duality, you create duality, you can also create the opposite duality, which means the following is also exist yet it's your choice to stand on whatever side:

(remodifying your work)

disturbed(awesome)
mildly better(no this is awesome)
flip it:
I look foward to being trapped in reincarnation
My mind is in reincarnation only

can i know that im stuck here forever?
no
disturbed(no this is awesome)
happy(who knows this is awesome)
flip it:
im free here forever
I'm trapped only in my mind

how does the thought that this is hell make me feel?
bad(this is feeling awesome I have infinite time to explore myself and nature of myself, the world and many experiences that I want to do, fuck fests and threesomes, many fucks, many lives, I can be rich in this life and einstein in another it's all upto me)
in heaven(yeah I show you)
flip it:
I look foward to being trapped in this hell
I want to be trapped in this hell(It's up to you, if you choose to live a life based around this in this life)
I want to be trapped in this heaven
It's only hell in my mind

@non_nothing Could you elaborate, please?

@i am I AM I thought "disturbed" would be the best word to describe how I feel. I feel like I'm being oppressed by a dark force. I'm being held here against my will. I used to laugh a lot at the jokes I make in my head when I'm alone, but now I don't laugh anymore at them. I read on another enlightenment website that I am immortal.

@StardewValley Basically, I've presented you a statement which if that was true, then it concludes that there's only one reality and it's singular thus It's the one you mentioned as hell.

But the statement I've provided was false and absolutely false, because this reality is dualistic in it's nature to ego. Hell is the opposite of heaven or joy(however you may want to call, )

So that I've also included another multi-dimension-verse version of your inner thought work which sounds more pleasurable to most of us. If you intentionally choice the opposite as having acknowledged the duality, what I've just said (which 99,9999999% you would not) It's still  your power to make the choice.

EDIT: a.k.a you create your own reality, BIG A.K.A LAW OF ATTRACTION

Edited by non_nothing

@non_nothing There is only one reality. As for how many thoughts you have, that is a choice (in every way). There are practices established that can help the process, like yoga and stilling the body.

What's big and how did you get that statistic? 

@StardewValley "The reason you aren't better is precisely the reason you want to be (better)" - Alan Watts. Don't misinterpret the quote though. There's this lecture which addresses the human predicament of self improvement. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

9 hours ago, i am I AM said:

@non_nothing There is only one reality. As for how many thoughts you have, that is a choice (in every way). There are practices established that can help the process, like yoga and stilling the body.

What's big and how did you get that statistic? 

If you're talking about infinite dimensions then yes there're only one. I would only agree with this circumstances as how we would describe this experience using words.

EDIT: BIG bonus for you check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph_number

Edited by non_nothing

@StardewValley Not disturbed, just misunderstanding. Someone realized nonduality, that they are All, God, and of course, they tell people about this realization. In this realization, someone realized they were not born, and will never die - so they “realized and escaped the mental masturbatory cycle of life & death.” They were never being born & dying, and they simply realized it. You are not stuck, you simply misunderstood. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah I reckon I misunderstood. There's an internal guidance system inside of you that tells you if you're on the right path. It's like a thermometer and the more you are on the right path, the more happy you feel, and the more you are on the wrong path, the more anxious/depressed you will feel. (Although anxiety can sometimes be a test of your courage.) This reading made me feel on the low end of the spectrum.