Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohamad Tahmas

Stage Turquoise Excesses

41 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas According to SD theory, one must transcend a stage to comprehend the next higher stage. How many people in the world have trancended Turquoise? Can you name 1 person that has embodied Turqoise and has elevated to a higher stage? I can’t. 

Intellectually, it’s fun to conceptualize what coral may be like. We like to be imaginative. Yet according to SD theory we can’t imagine coral until we reach coral. Our level of consciousness is too low. If one wants to modify SD theory, like Ken Wilber, that’s great. Yet, it then becomes a new model.

Tj reves. And perhaps Vladimir Putin. 

That’s like saying you cannot know what college is like without going to college yourself. If what you are saying is true, then how can you supposedly know (without being dogmatic) that we cannot transcend turquoise into coral without getting to turquoise yourself? 

DB or Claire Graves is not at turquoise but they still invented the model from a lower stage. 

@Andreas You think Putin is beyond Turquoise or even embodies Turquoise? Lmao

Edited by Consilience

20 minutes ago, Consilience said:

@Andreas You think Putin is beyond Turquoise or even embodies Turquoise? Lmao

Yeah that's just imagination. Got it from the description of this video

Turquoise is kinda goofy but they don't see it.  Turquoise thinks helping others is the best way to spend your time in life.  Turquoise doesn't realize fully that you are the only thing that actually exists.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Andreas TJ Reeves’ perspective has some value, yet he has not transcended Turquoise - which is my point. Someone without tier2 experience and comprehension will not be able to see that TJ Reeves has not transcended tier1.

Tier2 emerged when enough people were at tier2. Now Tier2 people are exploring a lot of nuances. In the future, we may divide Yellow and Turquoise into several subdivisions.

A tier1 person can’t even comprehend Tier2, let alone a potential Tier3. TJ Reeves seems to have some glimpses of tier2, yet his tier2 views are very immature. He is still grounded in tier1 - looking up to tier2.

A potential tier3 will emerge when enough tier2 people evolve through Turquoise. I think you are underestimating Turquoise. It appears there is more growth in Turquoise than all the lower stages combined.

I also notice you seem to appeal to what you view as authority on SD. IMO, direct experience becomes really important at stage green and turquoise 

Another childish thread. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

Another childish thread. 

Care to support your conclusory statement?  I get that you feel good that you made a point, but the question is it a unique point?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Andreas TJ Reeves’ perspective has some value, yet he has not transcended Turquoise - which is my point. Someone without tier2 experience and comprehension will not be able to see that TJ Reeves has not transcended tier1.

Tier2 emerged when enough people were at tier2. Now Tier2 people are exploring a lot of nuances. In the future, we may divide Yellow and Turquoise into several subdivisions.

A tier1 person can’t even comprehend Tier2, let alone a potential Tier3. TJ Reeves seems to have some glimpses of tier2, yet his tier2 views are very immature. He is still grounded in tier1 - looking up to tier2.

A potential tier3 will emerge when enough tier2 people evolve through Turquoise. I think you are underestimating Turquoise. It appears there is more growth in Turquoise than all the lower stages combined.

I also notice you seem to appeal to what you view as authority on SD. IMO, direct experience becomes really important at stage green and turquoise 

He might be orange-yellow but his thought on the limits of turquoise are really useful regardless of whether or not he is at coral. I do not care about authority, but it would definitly be useful to have authority to change the world, rather than passivly observing, because that's what this tread is about. Yes, a tier 1 person will not have complete comprehension of tier 2. But they can still comprehend it and understand it at some level to be able to discuss it and generate useful perspectives. 

8 minutes ago, Andreas said:

He might be orange-yellow but his thought on the limits of turquoise are really useful regardless of whether or not he is at coral. I do not care about authority, but it would definitly be useful to have authority to change the world, rather than passivly observing, because that's what this tread is about. Yes, a tier 1 person will not have complete comprehension of tier 2. But they can still comprehend it and understand it at some level to be able to discuss it and generate useful perspectives. 

By “authority” I mean experts in a field.

I think TJ’s perspective on Turquoise has value from an Orange perspective. 

A rationalist understanding of Tier2 is very very shallow. In Orange quantification terms, perhaps 2% understanding.

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A rationalist understanding of Tier2 is very very shallow. In Orange quantification terms, perhaps 2% understanding.

He is not orange. He has some orange but he is mostly yellow with some turquoise. Just watch his videos. 

Sigh.. you guys cling to spiral dynamics way too much. Totally deluding yourselfs with bullshit ideas.

21 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A rationalist understanding of Tier2 is very very shallow. 

I have. Once you get sufficient tier2 direct experience, you will be able to see  why TJ is orange-centered with immature tier2 views.

1 minute ago, SBB4746 said:

Sigh.. you guys cling to spiral dynamics way too much. Totally deluding yourselfs with bullshit ideas.

A beautiful tier1 perspective ? 

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A beautiful tier1 perspective ? 

Stop being so arrogant.

5 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Stop being so arrogant.

I’m still learning how to “meet people where they are at”.

@Serotoninluv Nice little story you made up there. Ive been undergoing a kundalini awakening process the last 2 years so I don’t know if my perception of the world falls completely under tier 1... I just reckon you guys waste time talking about “stages” like it’s some finite thing. I think it’s a ok model up to stage turquoise but beyond that your making shit up because your trying to explain consciousness..

Edited by SBB4746

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m still learning how to “meet people where they are at”.

Maybe for the future try to be more open to perspectives and not act ‘better’ than someone by dismissing their opinion because they can see you as rigid and not take you seriously. Im sorry for calling you arrogant. 

Can you look this tread? It got out of hand. 

Just now, SBB4746 said:

@Serotoninluv Nice little story you made up there. Ive been undergoing a kundalini awakening process the last 2 years so I don’t know if my perception of the world falls completely under tier 1... I just reckon you guys waste time talking about “stages” like it’s some finite thing.

Exactly, it’s a fun little story. It’s not like I believe it ? 

12 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Maybe for the future try to be more open to perspectives and not act ‘better’ than someone by dismissing their opinion because they can see you as rigid and not take you seriously. Im sorry for calling you arrogant. 

Can you look this tread? It got out of hand. 

Thanks. You’re good. It’s an area I want to improve.

Yellow level sees some value in all perspectives - yet can see some perspectives as better than others.

I don’t feel like any one perspective is “mine”. I like to hold multiple perspectives and explire them. I think both you and TJ have perspectives with sone value. 

I evaluate ideas all day long as part of my job. I’m totally conditioned to do it ?