Charlotte

Morning Yoga Flow

13 posts in this topic

I cannot begin to recommend a Morning Yoga practice enough (finished with Shavasana).

If practiced correctly (with Ujjayi breath) it becomes a moving meditation, you become one with the breath. 

You could also feel energised and grounded throughout the rest of the morning with more mental clarity. For me personally (especially with twists) I also feel internally cleared with better circulation

Try it for 7/14 days each morning and let me know ^_^

"Your mat is your mirror". 

4-Ways-Your-Mat-Can-Be-Your-Mirror-733x440-732x366.jpg

Edited by Charlotte

Can't imagine my days without doing Yoga in the morning. It became the best part of the day followed by harmony and balance for the rest of the day :)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Yoga, Stretching, Qi Gong style movement and Deep Breathing with lots of Shaking and Bouncing.

Body scan and rotate and move all your joints starting from the eyes, mouth, jaw, neck downwards to your toe's. Amazing how much tension we hold in our face and jaw.

Self massage is something I've just started learning also.

Not doing the above is like leaving your house without washing ones mouth and splashing water over ones face. Like the beauty of the cold side of ones pillow.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Qi Cong is the shit ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Iyengar Yoga has felt fantastic. I started 2 weeks ago, and i was genuinely surprised by how good I felt, especially how effortlessly after practice I could stand up straight, and I felt like my emotional body had been cleansed too.

I then went to a gym yoga class to see the difference. It was basically HIIT yoga style! (Just a work out).

Highly reccomend everyone has a go at a traditional place :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Just found this bro who rocked it

@Salvijus Exactly! ♥️

@SoothedByRain oh I'll try the body scan thank you. 

@Solace Iyengar yoga is amazing Solace. I attended a friend's class last week and absolutely loved it. Good for you by the way!! Keep it up ♥️ Yes there's a massive difference isn't there. Personally I avoid yoga for fitness like the plague. 

Ujjayi breath is useful for the heart chakra. Not very useful for the overall breathing meditation. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

First time Western yoga be like: 

dVdiapw.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them