PhilGR

I feel a little tired with all of these

11 posts in this topic

Especially with the low consciousness ones. I really want to be informed about all the hot topics but sometimes it gets hard to keep up. I think debating and overanalizing over these topics maybe is a distraction. What do you think??FB_IMG_1539947972508.jpg

It's an illusion debating with another illusion about an illusion.

But question, why is the illusion here in the first place? Is there a special plan for the illusion to exist?

You're not human, you're the universe

@PhilGR You could say that...

But it's good to go even deeper with what you're seeing. Right now, you see all of these ideas and you become tired of these. That's happening right now, but that's only YOU. You get tired from all of this but what about the bigger picture? Why do these illusions exist? Is there a reason?

When you see a religious person, you can question their belief but do you question WHY they actually believe in it? Have you ever gave the thought that this person may have directly experienced God and thus believes in Him?

Edited by B_Naz

On 10/19/2018 at 0:12 PM, PhilGR said:

Especially with the low consciousness ones. I really want to be informed about all the hot topics but sometimes it gets hard to keep up. I think debating and overanalizing over these topics maybe is a distraction. What do you think??FB_IMG_1539947972508.jpg

Recognizing your tiredness of all these things is the first step in making a new choice and dropping it.  Then let what emerges in the absence of your old habit.  It will make you feel a little weird and out of place inside, but this is the natural process of growing past what you are habitually at this moment.

4 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Recognizing your tiredness of all these things is the first step in making a new choice and dropping it. 

And the way I do this is by questioning why they believe  or follow these. There must always be a reason for an illusion to exist. When you research why it exists, then you can just drop it. 

Very good point dude :) 

I can say this:  no conflict, no growth, period. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

5 hours ago, B_Naz said:

And the way I do this is by questioning why they believe  or follow these. There must always be a reason for an illusion to exist. When you research why it exists, then you can just drop it. 

Very good point dude :) 

Your welcome.  Enjoy your future.

I used to debate a lot. Now I have an aversion debate. There is very little growth and learning with debate. It is not very satisfying. I much prefer to explore ideas and periences, rather than debate.

Thank you all for your answers. Luckily I don't have any strong beliefs with any of these , they are  just get recycled over and over , and thats tiring , I want to drop them and I will. ?