Shin

How to open up to your feminine side ?

20 posts in this topic

Is there anything you can do to be pro active about that ?

Or can we only wait and let go/fully go with the flow ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

When you no longer see yourself as a male or a female, you come clean with yourself. Now wait for it, it will come.

By fucking down, literally :P 

Stop being fucked up in the process ;) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

By fucking down, literally :P 

Stop being fucked up in the process ;) 

I'm not following :/

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin My very simple idea is: Find someone who strongly has those traits. An authentic female perhaps. I don't care if it's a spiritual teacher or your grandma, if your grandma is somewhat feminine. Go spend a day with her. Help out, adopt her pace, be receptive and mindful. See how that energy feels and what's good about that. 

At least for me, learning through personal examples and presence works with certain people, so I guess you could do that on purpose.  

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Is there anything you can do to be pro active about that ?

Or can we only wait and let go/fully go with the flow ?

• Dance to the "Hakuna Matata" song.
  • Marvel at ants crawling about.
  • Buy flowers for your mother and hug her lovingly.
  • Sing a prayer.
  • Play hide-and-seek with children.
  • Enjoy a glass of good whiskey.
  • Go into a museum.
  • Chat with a stranger.

Get it?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

i'll help you find your feminine side, big fella

come round to my place

bring massage oil ;) 

17 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Still don t get it.

God is love

And God in them

By being by completely surrendering to all things and becoming still and calm and focus on the present moment, by getting in touch with your body rather than your mind, by focusing on your bodily sensation and loving them, by being gratitude of everything for what it is, for the grace of existence. This is what feminine means surrender, masculine means resistance. Feminine doesn't mean you become gay not at all, most martial arts grand masters greatest strength is their feminine side. They learned to incorporate masculine and feminine in one yin yang balance but most of the time when alone are feminine energy but with their pupils they use masculine energy to instill respect and authority. This is why grand masters are tougher and will always beat newbies in fight because they are super-focused and their super high masculine energy is under control while their feminine energy of calmness and stillness are dominant while fools are usually masculine energy dominant

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

@Shin Call me crazy, but make a practice out of it. Commit to 30 minutes of seeing the world, out at the grocery store, etc, and everyone in it, as it’s mother. They’re all still kids. Don’t be fooled by appearance. You are still it’s mother, don’t be fooled by that appearance either. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shin Have you awake? 

1 minute ago, Hellspeed said:

@Shin Have you awake? 

Not for a second.

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not for a second.

Follow literally what that picture shows in order to awake and get in touch with the left side. 

Edited by Hellspeed

Oracle Cards taught me some of the appeal of both the feminine and masculine when I got really physically sick. I nurtured my heart consistently every day with communications of unconditional love and compassion from many archetypal figures until I was certain of safety (even though it was all in my head). My heart softened and opened to different ways of being and now I don't have so much resistance to wearing different perspectives. 

Edited by Artaemis

Build a female persona  

What kind of women would you be, what kind of person would you be if you were a woman?  

How would you act? Think about the most awesome female version of yourself, her manners, her voice, her clothes, her hair

For now my female version is sorta asexual cause I cannot imagine myself allowing a man to penetrate the female version of me, as I am a man myself, but I fear this is something I will have to come to terms with 

So I guess I would say the imagined female version of me is like a teen, she's sort of on the fence on this whole sex thing  

She would like goth style, and have a nose-ring, although it would probably be a phase

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Look up a list of Yin traits. See which of these you have yourself as you must have them to survive (Yang can't survive without Yin and vice versa) and see which you judge or even repress - and go and integrate them. 

You can do the following exercise using femininity in general or specific Yin traits:

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Discovering the left side of the body and becoming a left-sided first, in order to awaken. 

You have to connect with your heart.

Essentially, your feelings and emotions. 

How to be proactive about it? I mean just acknowledge how you feel on a day to day basis and do not ignore it or try to say ego or whatever. It's a part of your nature, so praise it. If you feel angry, let the feelings come through, if you feel sad, lonely, or joy and happy, let it yourself be in those emotions completely. 

The OP is asking about connecting to one’s feminine side, not becoming more female.

I’d first drop the association that feminine = female and masculine = male

Then I’d start practice being more gentle with everything. Yourself, your friends, your pets, your clothes, your car etc.

Then I’d work on seeing the beauty in all things: flowers, smiles, butterflies, music, paintings etc. 

Then I’d work with on expressing gratitude, appreciation, love, kindness 

Then I’d work on expressing insecurity and vulnerability with another.

Generally, women are more open to this, but beware, I’ve tried some of the above with women that turned out to be manipulative and brutal.