Solace

I’m Sorry

27 posts in this topic

I like the way you lay out your heart with the words that flow from your core Solace. You're authentic.  

Your words are a healing salve. 

33 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Only the "I" as the 10,000 things know this to be true.

The nothingness of Truth is aware of that of reality. Fosho

Edited by Jack River

4 hours ago, pluto said:

@cetus56 One of the very few that truly know whats up. Wise words sir :)

Or unknows :D

The words/thought comes in after the unknowning , right @cetus56:)

Edited by Jack River

Heard a word today that I wasn't really too familiar with- "Nosis" So I researched it and it's similar to Samadhi or union with the devine. And from the union comes spiritual intuition/insight/knowlage. Here's a site I found - Gnosis. I Thought it was an interesting read. Anybody here familiar with this? What do you think? Newagey? Too much belief system? But something about it rings with truth. I've wondered myself about DNA before. If during a spiritual experience information is decoded that would be otherwise dorment. Or just working behing the sceens ordinarally. 

A soul? what do you guys think about a soul? How can anyone be so sure there is no soul? Or even that there is? Honestly times it sure feels as if there is something of a soul. Like just an essance or something. When you open the heart isn't that connecting with the soul? All souls?

@Solace Here's an excerpt that reminded me of your experiance of the heart.

It is this path of inner reflection and personal purification that helps us discover the hidden knowledge encoded into our very DNA; with the ultimate goal of our gnosis to lead us down the path of enlightenment. Once we truly begin to know thyself, the world and our mission, we then begin to connect our souls with our Gnosis kardias; “knowledge of the heart” which then connects our soul with our heart, body and mind.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/gnosis.html