Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zunnyman

Meditation vs Isha yoga experience

5 posts in this topic

These days during meditation, I get really deep in just one minute of doing it. And a lot of fears and weird psychedelic type experiences arise too.

Whereas when I do Isha yoga, I am immediately more grounded, emotionally stable, have slow breathing.

Even from other people’s reports on yoga and meditation, and reading and watching 100 testimonials on Isha yoga, and many on meditation, it seems that Isha yoga is up up and up (rarely negative experiences) whereas meditation is up, down, then more up, then down, then a new peak up. (many cases, not all say this) But, Why do the progressions of joy seem different in both cases, because from what I understand both meditation and yoga involve spiritual purification. And is it true that Isha yoga is just up up and up, without any downs? 

i enjoy Isha yoga more than meditation though for some reason, and inclined to stack many more hours in the day with yoga. Based on my experiences, do you think I should I continue with yoga or meditation?  

@Salvijus Hmm so Im guessing Shoonya or Bhava Spandana would activate Sushumna. Or is there a secret program that he offers thats not on any website ?

3 hours ago, zunnyman said:

@Salvijus Hmm so Im guessing Shoonya or Bhava Spandana would activate Sushumna. Or is there a secret program that he offers thats not on any website ?

I'm not an expert on these things, tho something was mentioned in Shoonya program that Shakti chalana kriya does something to the sushumna.

Here's something interesting about shambhavi I thought you may like it :)

14th episode, 104min - till the end.

@Salvijus Just when I thought I heard 90% of his videos haha, this is gold. Thanks brotha