Edogowa Conan

Proof that Islam is the truth!

27 posts in this topic

I grew up in a blue/orange Muslim household. When I was 14, I finally asked my parents for the first time, how can we know that Islam is the truth? Luckily, my parents didn’t just ‘beg the question’, as I see a lot of religious people do. Since they had some stage orange mentality in them, they understood the question. They brought out a video that would convince me all the time that Islam must be the truth, because I just couldn’t falsify it. Every time I doubted Islam, they would bring out the video and I would become convinced. Years later, I left Islam because of watching ‘the masked arab’, who is a YouTuber that provides evidence against Islam. His reasoning made sense to me and I quit. But still, that video remains to be explained. It’s very puzzling. I don’t know how to falsify it. What do you guys think of this:

1. easily fakable
  2. suppose it really happens by some miracle, it doesnt prove that islam is the truth. maybe it can show that islam has some truth in it, but it doesnt justify all the beliefs associated with the truth. those words dont prove that other religions are false. this is just one perspective on the truth. not only that, but it's just words, everything else is the interpretation of the person who sees them.

44 minutes ago, Edogowa Conan said:

Every time I doubted Islam,

45 minutes ago, Edogowa Conan said:

YouTuber that provides evidence against Islam.

@Edogowa Conan  Truth comes in excepting all there is. Than truth is plentiful.

@Edogowa Conan Consider that Islam has some truth. Buddhism has some truth. Science has some truth. Spirituality has some truth. 

1 hour ago, Edogowa Conan said:

I grew up in a blue/orange Muslim household. When I was 14, I finally asked my parents for the first time, how can we know that Islam is the truth? Luckily, my parents didn’t just ‘beg the question’, as I see a lot of religious people do. Since they had some stage orange mentality in them, they understood the question. They brought out a video that would convince me all the time that Islam must be the truth, because I just couldn’t falsify it. Every time I doubted Islam, they would bring out the video and I would become convinced. Years later, I left Islam because of watching ‘the masked arab’, who is a YouTuber that provides evidence against Islam. His reasoning made sense to me and I quit. But still, that video remains to be explained. It’s very puzzling. I don’t know how to falsify it. What do you guys think of this:

I don't see anything special or note worthy in the video that you linked so I can't see the significants that you created within your own mind.

This isn't your direct experience, it's a video, it can be easily manipulated to convince people into religion, now if the kid was your own kid and you knew it wasn't happening by some foul play then fair enough, that would be your direct experience.

People have always done things like this for centuries to convince people, demonic possessions, exorcisms in the churches, fear is a way to control people.

If a religious person was being utterly and truthfully sincere within his heart his reason for being religious would be:

"Because I choose to believe in it."

At which point everything becomes very obvious and clear and sounds true and sincere.

By the way the thread title is rather trolling, reminds me of egoless and his christian antics.

Every mainstream religion is true at it's core, but only behind the controvertial stories, backwards, upside down and interlinked ;)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Edogowa Conan Yeah I've seen the masked arab before lmao. Points out contradictions in fundamentalist islam.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

That child was abused. That's why he felt unwell every time it happened.

They scratched the verses into skin...

you can try it yourself. write the number 4 on the lightest part of your skin with your finger nail, don't be afraid to dig deep, and then wait, rub your skin a bit and you will see the 4 appear reddish on your arm. 

@Edogowa Conan

There is no single true religion

You don't yet understand what exactly prophet Muhammad was...

You and I can also reach that level of awareness by the grace of God and if you're willing to put in the work

So all many religions... You want the truth?

You can say the religions are different paths to the same destination.

Which path is more true vs the other?

Doesn't matter. All point to the same destination.

It's a different method of solving a problem

Or like having a different name in each language for the same object

Example , car 

In Urdu it is gaari

In Arabic it is siaara

You get the point

I understand what you mean when u say Islam is the truth.

I am a Muslim so I tell you this... That isn't the right question to ask.

As you are here on this forum, I invite you to explore and expand you awareness. You vein here already means you're not like a typical Muslim

What you also will realize you did not need to become a non-muslim per say.. anyways. Best of luck :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Truth is not contained by any”thing”. Truth is never the result of memory. And all religions are the product of reality. Reality being every “thing” that thought has invented, attached too, and projected which makes that all fixed. Only what is limited to memory/thought is fixed. And truth/intelligence ain’t that dudes.

As a great friend of mine said before: “truth is living and not dead like that of memory/thought.”

And the conformity to any religions inherently has its roots within that limititaion of thought. Without memory there would be no thought. So you ask yourself, is truth a thing fixed, limited to memory? This came to me few weeks ago in a gigantic flash of insight. It was an explosion of an insight  9_9

Edited by Jack River

The truth stands on it's own. Not sure if that's right or not.... Intuitively I feel it is.

Proof that Islam is the truth!

You 've already lost at this point, no need to proceed further. 

11 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Every mainstream religion is true at it's core, but only behind the controvertial stories, backwards, upside down and interlinked ;)

This.

@alankrillin @SgtPepper @Shiva I’ve considered that as well. But look at how many reporters and people there are. Two thousand people! Surely they will know if it has been written on. The reporters would definitely wait until another verse appeared on its own. Or at least, that’s what I thought. 

Islam in its core teaching was revolutionaty. It was like buddhism brought to the semites. The concept of total surrender. Islam doesn't means peace at all but total surrender to god or reality(enlightenment) to attain inner peace. Christianity was the same but more mystical aspect. Islam was like neo-advita no bullshit jed mckenna spiritual jihad and full combat mode style to reach enlightenment. 5 times prayer, dry fasting, rememberance of death and god, give charity and make pilgrimage. Its full time job to become enlightened. Muhammad for 13 years he was beaten and stoned by tribe and he loved until the day he went to city of Yithrib when he had it with his tribe turned the jewish and all arabian tribes on him, so he declared external jihad and the verses of quran were specific to muhammad and his followers at that time and Arabian tribes(stage purple and red) only knew physical strength to accept any new ideas and so he conquered them to make them stage blue civilization. Islam became stage blue civilization but soon corrupted by Power struggle between muhammad successors who weren't enlightened and the bloodshed followed and gave themselves title caliph which means "Prince of believers"or "commander of faithful" or "Victorious by God" which is similar to the bullshit catholic papal titles such as defender of the faith, lion heart, Vicar of christ, protector of the pilgrims. Its all bullshit and icing on cake. Shariah Law was made by Muhammad to establish order for his red and purple stage followers to maintain order. Shariah Law doesn't work for Orange and green stage because people are peaceful and the fighting mode nowadays is Lawsuits and reputation smear and passive aggressiveness.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

I find that disregarding all that thought has invented is a great way to live dudes. 

Miracles happen in consciousness. So does Islam.

how could something that only occurs within something else be the truth, exactly?