Ampresus

Spiritual technics with water

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Today I wanted to ask the following question: Are there any spiritual technics related with liquid water? In any kind? I am just curious about water, if it plays any role in spirituality. Can it be combined with things like meditation?

I have to admit I love water. Since going to gym, I realized how much I love it. Now I want to know if there are actually technics with water. 

Hmmmm, I listen to gurgling water when I meditate sometimes, but I think that's not what you're talking about. 

I have asked this question myself recently. Came across the "two glass technique". I haven't tried it myself as the consequences could potentially be severe (according to the Reddit reports).

read the book "dancing with water" (or go to their website and read the free stuff, it has the gist of it). I think you will be very interested in it. Basically the water you get from the tap or even bottles is lifeless with no structure, and since our bodies are comprised of mostly water, how do you think it affects the person as a whole (and society in general. you might notice that society is getting more and more fucked up, also you might notice that our water supplies are being more and more compromised). You can affect the physical molecular structure of water and it becomes like an actual crystal (It takes on a crystalline structure), which can give you much improved hydration (the crystalline structre makes it easily absorbed by the cells) and also affect the consciousness of the water by imprinting specific frequencies within the crystalline matrix (as people who are into gems and crystals will know, they are excellent recievers/transmitters of energy frequencies. water molecules literally form a liquid crystal matrix... and you drink it where it will affect your body and mind). 

note, the above explanation might not be entirely correct as its been ages since I actually read the book and was actively researching the subject, so I've probably forgotten and/or distorted things. I highly recommend reading the book. Its got simple instructions on HOW to achieve these things as well.

Edited by passerby

Yes, you take a big orange canister and you pour it on bloody ground soil :D

... 7 rabbits will live forever.