Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexAbundant

What examples of higher consciousness self actualizing musicians do you know? :)

10 posts in this topic

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey its Leo *cough* I mean Alex on Actualized.org forum.

I have genuine talent and ability in music, song writing and performance playing the guitar and singing and I'm would LOVE to find more examples of awesome self actualizing musicians both those who are in their prime now and also those who have already done a lot to contribute to the raising of consciousness, improvement of life, culture through their work.

What musicians when you have a good look at their overall values, lyrics, music, causes they are involved in, initiating or supporting - which ones do you love for their vibe, power and presence on and off the stage?

Any suggestions massively appreciated.

Cheers

Ok I'm signing off...

Alex :P

The first band I thought of reading your post was a group called The Contortionist. Their older albums are bit tech-metal style, but they had a very popular album called language, which really resonated with people. Take a look at the lyrics and get to know about the band. There was even a snippet of Alan Watts on one of their tracks, which was pretty cool. 

Check this out:

KRS-ONE The Sneak Attack album.

Edited by SFRL

Me!

hahahahaha

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa